Class of 2020 - QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this QB reminds me a bit like Dungey with his running and passing motion.

Wiscy is always dangerous - I think we will run up against them a lot with QB’s and OL going forward.

Guess it comes down to whether the QB wants to hand off 40+ times a game, or throw it 40+ times a game...
;)

Wiscy is always dangerous - I think we will run up against them a lot with QB’s and OL going forward.
Wisconsin.

Hard to get to. Even worse than the schools in the eastern division of the B1G. If you are lucky, you will have one drivable game a season for friends and family to look forward to. At Syracuse, you will have at least 8, sometimes more.
Primitive offense where quarterbacks will never be the focus,
Program on steady decline in a rotting conference that has one national championship in what, the last 20 years? Go there and you immediately disqualify yourself from any chance to play for the title.
Throw to slow footed corn fed cement handed WRs whose only real skill is run blocking.
Cheese curds.

Ask Jack Coan if he watches Syracuse games and rues the day he decided to ruin his career and head to the worse place in the country for a talented quarterback to go. If Tyler is foolish enough to want to go to a school so poorly set up for his skills, he isn’t smart enough to play at Syracuse anyway. I don’t think that is the case.

Wisconsin.

Hard to get to. Even worse than the schools in the eastern division of the B1G. If you are lucky, you will have one drivable game a season for friends and family to look forward to. At Syracuse, you will have at least 8, sometimes more.
Program on steady decline in a rotting conference that has one national championship in what, the last 20 years? Go there and you immediately disqualify yourself from any chance to play for the title.
Throw to slow footed corn fed cement handed WRs whose only real skill is run blocking.
Cheese curds.

Ask Jack Coan if he watches Syracuse games and rues the day he decided to ruin his career and head to the worse place in the country for a talented quarterback to go. If Tyler is foolish enough to want to go to a school so poorly set up for his skills, he isn’t smart enough to play at Syracuse anyway. I don’t think that is the case.
Yeah, what he said!

Wisconsin.

Cheese curds.

Tcat that ginger ale has a kick!

Interesting as I don't think he ever tweeted out about his SU visit. Those tweets came from his team mates visiting with him.

Interesting as I don't think he ever tweeted out about his SU visit. Those tweets came from his team mates visiting with him.

I don’t think I could stand to lose him to the nard dog

I don’t think I could stand to lose him to the nard dog
I agree that I hate it when players that Pitt and Cuse have mutually recruited choose Pitt. Happens too much. The other way to look at it is we can't lose him if he was never ours to begin with. We'll see what happens here

I agree that I hate it when players that Pitt and Cuse have mutually recruited choose Pitt. Happens too much. The other way to look at it is we can't lose him if he was never ours to begin with. We'll see what happens here

The times they are a changing my friend. We lost recruits to Pitt because even though they were average, they were going to Bowl games regularly while we won 3-4 games every year. I expect that we are just seeing the beginning of a nice run of bowl games ourselves. It would help greatly if we started beating them too. They've had our number for the last 15 years.

The times they are a changing my friend. We lost recruits to Pitt because even though they were average, they were going to Bowl games regularly while we won 3-4 games every year. I expect that we are just seeing the beginning of a nice run of bowl games ourselves. It would help greatly if we started beating them too. They've had our number for the last 15 years.

This is also very true. I actually think the constant recruiting losses we have suffered to Pitt have contributed to losses in head-to-head matchups. But man, these last few losses have been so close to victories. Gotta start pulling these games out for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.