Class of 2020 - QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
BackZestyIcefish-small.gif

Suffield is next to I-91, in the far north of Connecticut, close to the border with Massachusetts. It is about 230 miles from the Dome, all interstate. It is certainly possible to get there in less than 3.5 hours.

He is a stud! Great follow up to when Devito goes to the NFL in a few years! This kid has a great arm and throws very well on the run. Prototypical NFL size. Lock him in Dino!

We thinking this could be a big weekend?

It’s a big deal having a 6’4 near 4 star monster QB already headlining your class in early spring. Thats how we get the 4 star receivers and OL.

looks like their next game after 4-5 is on Monday 4-8, so let's hope the boys come up on Saturday 4-6, plenty of time to see the sights and commit!

Here are his highlights from 2018:

My impressions are

legit size
strong arm
lots of poise
tough; will take a hit to get a throw off
can move out of the pocket and throw on the run

I think he would be really well suited to run the Syracuse offense.
That WR #5, who I assume is Dottin, is also very impressive.

Please all three come in and commit at the same time. Hopefully on 4-6. Would like all three but very happy with TVD and #8.

Just looking for somewhat of a explanation. ;)

Don't be that guy. Be grateful for the information we get, and appreciate that things can change on a moment's notice. It's HS kids that we're talking about, and sometimes it's as simple as arranging rides and stuff like that. It's not always that the kid has given up on you, sometimes stuff happens. But don't think the staff doesn't notice. They want people who want to be here, and they won't let you commit before you come to campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom