Class of 2020 - QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers from UMass, Michigan, BC, Rutgers, Syracuse

And the pinned tweet at the top of his twitter page is...BC

Offers from UMass, Michigan, BC, Rutgers, Syracuse

And the pinned tweet at the top of his twitter page is...BC
giphy.gif

He must love handing off.

I would love to be a school that consistently grabbed a handful of players for the next recruiting class soon after the current recruiting class just signed.

Pedo State is going to be a major player for all 4 of those kids. We're going to have to step up and beat them.
If Penn State is involved, we can forget it. I'm not saying the coaches should stop recruiting them. I'm saying we should not get all our hopes up if Penn State should become a player. We'll have to find our talent elsewhere, most likely

Pedo State is going to be a major player for all 4 of those kids. We're going to have to step up and beat them.
If Penn State is involved, we can forget it. I'm not saying the coaches should stop recruiting them. I'm saying we should not get all our hopes up if Penn State should become a player. We'll have to find our talent elsewhere, most likely

I wouldn't worry to much here, they already have 8 QB offers out.
Plus the two dual threat 4 star QBs they got in this last cycle has QB low on list of needs.

If we keep winning and beating PSU every year and their W-L record we won't have to worry of losing to them all time.

I wouldn't worry to much here, they already have 8 QB offers out.
Plus the two dual threat 4 star QBs they got in this last cycle has QB low on list of needs.

The WR has been to pedo multiple times and the DE will be a priority as well.

The WR has been to pedo multiple times and the DE will be a priority as well.

Sorry I didn't state at the start of my post. I'm specifically only talking about Van Dyke

I don’t think PSU will go after Barron which may help us. As of now I think SU is their best bet to all play together

How about we just wait and see how the recruitment goes. Lots of things can happen. PSU could have a losing season or Franklin could have another scandal like Tenn...well we can hope.
Double like.

Why is that? Are you saying we can never win a recruiting battle with Penn State. That's the spirit.

Why is that? Are you saying we can never win a recruiting battle with Penn State. That's the spirit.
This is the nature of the beast right now. I think most people are familiar with this. We haven't even come close to competing with Penn State for recruits. Not close. There's some spell over there that has been cast over high schoolers and parents. And I never said we can never win a recruiting battle with Penn State

This is the nature of the beast right now. I think most people are familiar with this. We haven't even come close to competing with Penn State for recruits. Not close. There's some spell over there that has been cast over high schoolers and parents. And I never said we can never win a recruiting battle with Penn State
I agree in the past its been poor but that has more to do with us and not them. We were bad...3-9, 4-8, 4-8. We're now 10-3 and finished above them in the polls. Our time has come. The spell was us losing. That will change and so will the fact we will start winning 2-3 recruiting battles a year vs Penn State. That starts this year.

I agree in the past its been poor but that has more to do with us and not them. We were bad...3-9, 4-8, 4-8. We're now 10-3 and finished above them in the polls. Our time has come. The spell was us losing. That will change and so will the fact we will start winning 2-3 recruiting battles a year vs Penn State. That starts this year.
I give you a like for you being a optimist. And one for me because I am one also.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom