Class of 2020 - QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick, Andy, or Tyler?
I believe we're talking football here.
th

Getting the top QB in the Northeast would be great. Looking at this picture, I see a little Dungey in him.

9090135.jpg

He's also not too far off ratings wise from Tommy D.

The #7,10,15 pro QB's are from the Northeast.(ones from Jersey, if you count that) He's #16. They're all closely ranked, so it's a tossup. These are the battles we need to win. He'd be a great get.
NJ is Northeast. I count it. Unless of course you separate Florida from the South. In which case, separate away!

The #7,10,15 pro QB's are from the Northeast.(ones from Jersey, if you count that) He's #16. They're all closely ranked, so it's a tossup. These are the battles we need to win. He'd be a great get.

I like him more than Pyne or McQuarrie so he is MY top QB in the Northeast. Of course, I only looked at film of these guys and a couple kids from NYS that are not of this level.

2020 Top Pro-Style Quarterback Recruits

I like him more than Pyne or McQuarrie so he is MY top QB in the Northeast. Of course, I only looked at film of these guys and a couple kids from NYS that are not of this level.

2020 Top Pro-Style Quarterback Recruits
Yepp. And I think the staff agrees. Seems they've gone harder after him than the others. Staff seems to be far better than the services in evaluating talent.

*Funny. The link you provided has one order. If you click on a player, and then click his pro rank, the list changes.

Last edited:
Off topic, sorry, but most people don't know of the pseudo sequel to Swingers called "Made". Classic scene from "Made"

Now back to Tyler Van Dyke people!

Need to get this kid to campus ASAP. Vultures are circling.

Words could not describe how upset and angry I would be to lose him to Miami of all places. We have to lock these type of players up and beat schools like Miami to stay at a consistent level. We gotta get our Plan A Targets and not settle for B and C’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom