Class of 2020 - QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think HCDB is a quiter, Pleasseee
Let me preface by saying I have no inside information here. However IF it is true that Van Dyke took a “secret” trip to Miami when SU was trying to get him up here and IF he mis-represented what was going on behind the scenes to SU, then I can absolutely see SU moving on immediately.

It is one thing for a recruit to commit to another school and then to keep after them in the normal course. However, if you feel that there was some intentional activity to keep you in the dark for one reason or another, I can absolutely see ending a recruitment.

SUOrange44

I agree on the transfer market but not nothing behind DeVito. We have yet to see Summers.

And hopefully it will stay that way in which no big time transfer is going to see him as any kind of threat.

Pleeeeeease, did you see Dino just offered "Deuce Spann" ?
yah and did you see the that Spann "jumped" on the offer, NO, Believe me he will still work TVD. It was a offer not a commit. Anyways, I hope all works out for us.

Last edited:
I will come back here no more. I am with regret putting the thread on ignore. As much as I was hoping he would join the orange, I must now say:

e3URFlLQywEPC.gif

Yeah it’s time to ignore this thread as well. Maybe you’ll see the light but if not enjoy 6-6 in Miami

That journo said Enos was Alabama’s OC (he was QB coach).

So Enos flames out at Central Michigan as HC, jumps on the Saban train, coaches a 5 star QB in Tua and is now the latest QB guru/whisperer.

While Dino actually has a track record of spotting and developing NFL talented QBs.

:rolleyes:
You know, there's a certain new head coach that shall remain nameless at a certain University we play in the fall that has a very similar career path, and some fans are worried about that game, but I'm not.

Nick Saban is the Betty Ford of wayward football coaches.
I mean, it's not a bad way for Saban to go considering the resources are there. Why not find a guy that has the experience of taking in the big picture but couldn't hack it at that level of responsibility? They likely showed some talent to even earn the shot at a top job.

It's just, some people suck so mightily once they get that top spot, nothing can overcome it.

Kinda like a certain nameless new head coach at a University we play this fall.

The more I read the better I am with this. Good luck but we will be fine. Next

You know, there's a certain new head coach that shall remain nameless at a certain University we play in the fall that has a very similar career path, and some fans are worried about that game, but I'm not.
Second game too.

Yes. And All coaches lie too. Still doesn't mean that he wasn't treated badly. Stopping communication isn't a good look and isn't professional. Just because "everybody" does it doesn't make it right.

And I always prefer to wait and see how a kid develops before making predictions on how they will preform on the field.

Look, maybe Munoz was treated badly maybe not..he is still a project and I personally wish him well. He could turn out to be a very good contributor.

Now Nunn, I have seen play and he is vastly underrated. Nunn is a beast and has a chance to be elite at the college level. We signed DB Christian Williams who is a four star and ranked higher, but I take Nunn over him without zero hesitation. Nunn will play a lot this year for you guys and will become a starter soon.

Look, maybe Munoz was treated badly maybe not..he is still a project and I personally wish him well. He could turn out to be a very good contributor.

Now Nunn, I have seen play and he is vastly underrated. Nunn is a beast and has a chance to be elite at the college level. We signed DB Christian Williams who is a four star and ranked higher, but I take Nunn over him without zero hesitation. Nunn will play a lot this year for you guys and will become a starter soon.
I am hoping we redshirt him as we have a all American soph and a senior who is built like a linebacker with a redshirt frosh cam Jonas backing up. I could easily see him getting a lot of time next year and maybe the four games this year. Tough for him cause he didn’t make spring ball. I have to say our secondary is gonna be sick this year and in future.

Where is everyone telling Bnoro that there isn’t any reason to get upset about a recruit and that we will flip him from Miami?

Because Bnoro’s more than likely right here and Nunn recommitting was damn near unprecedented for us.

coeds in bikinis > coeds in sweaters and parkas
Yes I’d also prefer tans and beach body’s to middle parts and pizzas topped with more shredded mozz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom