Class of 2020 - QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post was a bit of sarcasm towards everyone who was saying that we will just flip him like Nunn.

Need more coffee, my bad

He has a much better chance of being recruited over at Miami than he would at Syracuse. However if Syracuse keeps winning, it will become a welcome problem here too. Go Orange!!!!!!!

QBs don't flip unless their HC or OC leaves.
Or to many Good QBs, recruited or commits. You may see him a transfer before a flip. Especially with Miami.

Will they take another run at Van Dyke with Barron on board?

Will they take another run at Van Dyke with Barron on board?
Truly. Does Van Dyke and family really want to commute to Miami? Games are closer, opportunity is equal if not better in the fast track Dome and Miami is notorious for transient players, at least more so than Syracuse that’s for sure.
We’ve got a season to find out. Maybe we get another unofficial visit or even an OV.

Truly. Does Van Dyke and family really want to commute to Miami? Games are closer, opportunity is equal if not better in the fast track Dome and Miami is notorious for transient players, at least more so than Syracuse that’s for sure.
We’ve got a season to find out. Maybe we get another unofficial visit or even an OV.
If by, "Miami is notorious for transient players," is meant to describe their history of players in and out of jail, I would agree! ;)

From the number of 2020 QBs they invited to camp I don't think so.

In your camp thread there are 4 low level 2020 QBs who said they were camping. I would hope Syracuse will continue to recruit Van Dyke into Dec. It would be extremely poor salesmanship not to. The best recruiters and the best recruiting schools are relentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom