Class of 2020 - QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Portal from Miami to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They either took the Dome down or Buffalo won a Natty in 1959 I didn’t know about.
I guess I should have put "live" instead of "play" but all the points still stand.

Bottom line is we need and OC and QB coach that can recruit and close the deal.
...and you (of all people) know this how? Holy schit: lather, rinse repeat. Just let it go. We heard you after the first 25 times you posted the same uninformed garbage.

Very few people (including me) on this board have any idea what the dynamics are on the current coaching staff. Just because you repeat the same banter endlessly doesn't make it fact.

I don't understand why everyone gets so confused on this, especially in this situation. If you're a 18 year old stud football player, and you have the option of playing for program A or program B:

Program A: 5 national titles (including one as recently as 2001), 34 NFL players on roster at start of 2019, last season with more than 7 losses was 1977, average attendance is around 62,000, and you play in a warm climate with lots of beaches and everything that comes with that.

Program B: 1 national title (way back in 1959), 4 NFL players on roster at start of 2019 (you should see a list of schools that have more than us [Rice, Northern Illinois, Old Dominion, Tulane, Troy, Kansas, Wyoming, etc]), last season with more than 7 losses was 2017, average attendance is around 37,000, and you play in the cold of upstate NY.

I can't imagine why a kid would pick program B if he has a similar opportunity at both places. Obviously every recruitment is different, but I think we have to put our program in perspective here. We aren't Miami and probably won't ever be. I'd love us to win more recruiting battles, but take the orange glasses off and look at what these kids are looking at and it's not hard to see why we lose a lot of them.
This is perfect. And I would say it's only the
beginning of a much longer list.
More poignantly, those are things no one can change right now. I want to get to the controllable part of the list.

...and you (of all people) know this how? Holy schit: lather, rinse repeat. Just let it go. We heard you after the first 25 times you posted the same uninformed garbage.

Very few people (including me) on this board have any idea what the dynamics are on the current coaching staff. Just because you repeat the same banter endlessly doesn't make it fact.
In my world it does. Live with it. FACT

If y'all want to have discussions about the coaching staff take it to the football forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom