Class of 2019 - ATH Zamar Wise (NJ) Verbal to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 ATH Zamar Wise (NJ) Verbal to Rutgers

Receiver, it appears. He visited Saturday.
If he has good hands and can catch the ball he could be a candidate for a wr, especially with that ACC frame at 6'-3' and 200 with wheels.

as long as the kid is ok not playing QB(based on his tweets he sounds pretty desperate for any offer at any position), could be worth bringing him in. he had good numbers in limited time at RB and WR last year.

as long as the kid is ok not playing QB(based on his tweets he sounds pretty desperate for any offer at any position), could be worth bringing him in. he had good numbers in limited time at RB and WR last year.
Grades grades grades

Kinda feel bad for the kid honestly

Good for him. I bet he does well for the Minutemen.
There’s definitely immediate playing time to be had. Nice to have a name to be excited about in my second fandom

when grades are an issue, it's often UMass to the rescue. really happy for the young man, I hope he has a great career, on and off the field

when grades are an issue, it's often UMass to the rescue. really happy for the young man, I hope he has a great career, on and off the field
963B15FD-A865-42DB-96BC-8DC6B995C3E6.png

Watch ya mouth

Has nothing to do with rankings, has to do with what grades they'll allow an athlete to enroll with.
Thanks anymore compliance fun facts I can take with me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom