QBs Still in Play | Syracusefan.com

QBs Still in Play

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
So what QBs are we still in the running for for the 2020 class?

Im thinking Vandy for him. He can step in and start

Im thinking Vandy for him. He can step in and start
Kansas. Surprised Rutgers hasn’t offered him yet with an opening spot at QB. Schiano could pick him up in the helicopter and bring him back.

I say SU ...Like I said before, TD is only a hit from being on the sideline. I believe that TD needs competition and who's to say that Fortin can't beat him out.

Last edited:
So if we don’t get fortin... has there been any mention by any insiders this fall as to what the coaches think of Summers? Is he a guy that can push Tommy or is he just depth at this point?

So if we don’t get fortin... has there been any mention by any insiders this fall as to what the coaches think of Summers? Is he a guy that can push Tommy or is he just depth at this point?

from everything I have heard summers is simply just depth at this point...but things can change with an off season

I believe the question was what QBs (plural) are we still in the running for. I like what Fortin brings but I am not seeing any other names being tossed out here. Anyone else?

1538AB51-2D1C-4E7E-9C6C-39EFA06D91B2.gif

Cuse should look at dan villari
I know UMass is throwing the house at him right now basically with the guarantee that he’ll start right away and I know Pitt was in to see him at some point this past week. But that might partly be partly out of spite between Whipple and his former school.

I think he’d be a solid offer if we don’t land Fortin.

It'll be nice if we can snag Fortin, but if not I have a hunch some interesting QBs will pop up in the transfer portal.

It'll be nice if we can snag Fortin, but if not I have a hunch some interesting QBs will pop up in the transfer portal.
Given our current lack of depth at the position, i would think we will be adding a transfer and a frosh QB to the roster. We really need to get two more on scholarship by the end of May at the latest.

I know UMass is throwing the house at him right now basically with the guarantee that he’ll start right away and I know Pitt was in to see him at some point this past week. But that might partly be partly out of spite between Whipple and his former school.

I think he’d be a solid offer if we don’t land Fortin.

He also landed a Kent State offer.

Wearing ED’s number...leaping over defenders like ED... Sure! Go for him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom