Question Regarding Hak | Syracusefan.com

Question Regarding Hak

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
I watched every home game of Hak's career, but I was to young to really be able to now recollect his game.

Did he have a mid range or elbow jumper? Or did he just absolutely dominate down low?

I keep hearing the Jerami is becoming like a quicker Hak.

would appreciate serious answers.

Hak had a nice short to mid-range jumper by his senior year.

Jerami and Hak are similar in that they have springs in their ankles and they're wiry, but there are some big difference in their games. Hak was better with his back to the basket, whereas Jerami works well when he can get a cut in the lane.

Hak developed a serious post game later in his career... He had a decent mid-range jumper... Grant is more athletic but his post game pales in comparison. But I'm also remembering hak later in his career.

I think Jerami has a chance to have a better NBA career than Hak because he is a little more well rounded. I think Jerami has a better handle and I think has a chance to have a better frame. Hak as a senior was a little better than Jerami right now but not that much better and Jerami still has a pretty big upside still.

Jerami is ahead of Hak at this stage of their careers, but Hak definitely could hit that mid-range J when open or on a turn-around as an upperclassman. I think they are comparable rebounders. Jerami is definitely the better finisher around the rim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom