OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
EX: Hofstra (Sat Jan 26)

EX: Yale (Sat Feb 2)

Colgate (Sun Feb 10)

Albany (Sat Feb 16)

Army (Sun Feb 24)

Virginia (Sat Mar 2)

Hopkins (Sat Mar 9) (We get Hop at home in back-to-back years)

Rutgers (Sat Mar 16) 1 PM

Duke (Sun Mar 24) 2 PM

at Notre Dame (Sat Mar 30)

at Hobart (Tues Apr 2) 7 PM

Cornell (Tues Apr 9) 7 PM

at North Carolina (Sat Apr 13) 3 PM

at Navy (Sat Apr 20) 5 PM

ACCT Semi's (Thurs Apr 25- Sat Apr 27)

ACC Finals (Sat May 4 or Sun May 5)

Updated with CreaseRat's info.

Last edited:
Binghamton (Sat Feb 9)

Albany (Sat Feb 16)

Army (Sat Feb 23)

Virginia (Sat Mar 2)

Rutgers (Sat Mar 16)

Duke (Sat Mar 23)

at Hobart (Tues Apr 2)

Cornell (Tues Apr 9)

at North Carolina (Sat Apr 13)

at Navy (Sat Apr 20)

ACC Finals (Sat May 4)

Don't know if we'll try to fit in a midweek game at Colgate somewhere in there.

We also played Hobart back to back years on the road before this season. Colgate will definitely be on the schedule somewhere.

Binghamton (Sat Feb 9)

Albany (Sat Feb 16)

Army (Sat Feb 23)

Virginia (Sat Mar 2)

Rutgers (Sat Mar 16)

Duke (Sat Mar 23)

at Hobart (Tues Apr 2)

Cornell (Tues Apr 9)

at North Carolina (Sat Apr 13)

at Navy (Sat Apr 20)

ACC Finals (Sat May 4)

Don't know if we'll try to fit in a midweek game at Colgate somewhere in there.

Is it confirmed they are playing Navy again next year?

Is it confirmed they are playing Navy again next year?

They signed a home and home agreement same with Rutty. Could move the game a year or two out but most likely they finish it up next season.

They signed a home and home agreement same with Rutty. Could move the game a year or two out but most likely they finish it up next season.

Cool thanks! As a fan down here in Maryland I really hope they play in Annapolis next year it's getting harder for me to see the team in person, at least more frequently since they no longer play Loyola, Georgetown etc

I like the fact that Desko scheduled the same difficult schedule A year older, a year better. Looking at some team stats and we came out on top in several categories which surprised. Albany and Hopkins offset by Bingy and Hobart

More goals, assists, points, shots, higher shooting percentage, more ground balls, fewer turnovers, more caused turnovers. Those are just going to look better next year and some other categories will likely turn as well.

Trimboli had a nice jump in goals from frosh year in leading mids in scoring, Dordevic meanwhile had more goals than Jamie as frosh- no reason to not expect both #'s to keep going up. Curry , Lipka, Carlin and Refhuss at attack will follow the same trajectory and young mids expected on second line will provide more punch than what we got in 18. On D, going back as far as 2014. Mellen had the most caused turnovers other than Mullins in 16 and Kennedy had the most groundballs of any pole during that span. Im going to keep posting positives whenever and wherever I find em to encourage all to see that Cuse is coming out from the dawn not entering the dusk

Cool thanks! As a fan down here in Maryland I really hope they play in Annapolis next year it's getting harder for me to see the team in person, at least more frequently since they no longer play Loyola, Georgetown etc

They will be playing in Annapolis for sure.

I suspect we will see Colgate again after the ACC tourney or the Friday/Sat between Hobart and Cornell. Old home week.

I suspect we will see Colgate again after the ACC tourney or the Friday/Sat between Hobart and Cornell. Old home week.

The ACC tourney now ends on the final week I believe so theres no ability to play another game like we have since we joined the ACC.

“North Carolina’s Kenan Stadium is slated to be the host venue for the opening round and semifinals of the ACC Men’s Lacrosse Championship on April 25 and 27. The title game will be played at the campus site of the higher remaining seeded team on May 4 or 5.”

Sounds like there’s a change in formats. Previously, only the top-4 teams made the tournament. This announcement leads me to believe that #4 and #5 will play on Thursday, April 25. The winner of that game will take on #1 in the semifinals on Saturday, April 27. Moving the title game to the home of the highest seeded finalist is also different.

There could be home games for the Orangemen on May 4/5 and May 12.

“North Carolina’s Kenan Stadium is slated to be the host venue for the opening round and semifinals of the ACC Men’s Lacrosse Championship on April 25 and 27. The title game will be played at the campus site of the higher remaining seeded team on May 4 or 5.”

Sounds like there’s a change in formats. Previously, only the top-4 teams made the tournament. This announcement leads me to believe that #4 and #5 will play on Thursday, April 25. The winner of that game will take on #1 in the semifinals on Saturday, April 27. Moving the title game to the home of the highest seeded finalist is also different.

There could be home games for the Orangemen on May 4/5 and May 12.

Old news.

ACC Tournament expanding to two weeks in 2019

Denver at Princeton. Wow, Coach T returns to Class of 1952 Stadium. Kind of surprised by that one.
A Tuesday game at that. I guess Denver is on an East Coast trip at that time. Their Spring Break?

Denver, Duke & Virginia. Go big or go home...

Was hoping SU would schedule the Bonnies this year to get a few more "layup type of games on the schedule. Right now the only real gimme type games are Bingo and Colgate with Hobart teetering.

Interesting schedule form Marquette. That late Duke game could be huge if there on the bubble. Don't love the Michigan game, that screams no win scenario.

Ohio State in Dallas and Duke in Bethpage, NY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom