Quick post game thoughts-SU/ND | Syracusefan.com

Quick post game thoughts-SU/ND

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
  • Great to have any win and particularly to start off the ACC season with one
  • Ironic that Edwards most aggressive game offensively, he ended up with 0 fouls. Love how aggressive he was on offense and the glass
  • Liked seeing taylor get those minutes
  • Happy for JBA that he gets to contribute to a win, but painful to watch us go 4 on 5 on offense with him in there. I can't see us winning many games with him playing 18 minutes. I'm hoping his PT is a temporary where JB is emphasizing to the others the importance of getting the ball to Jesse
  • Thought Mintz slowed himself down and played much more under control
  • Nice to see Girard have a bounce back game, but hated Edwards not touching the ball the last few possession while he and Judah went hero ball and forced difficult shots (not including the final shot that Judah hit near the basket)
  • Agree w/ others that would like to see more Brown. At the minimum, he should get a few rebounds and play some defense.
  • Very happy with bringing in Benny and Symir at the end for the final play of the game on Defense. Said to my son right before that they should bring Symir in for Girard-Was cool to see JB make the change right afterwards
  • Very important win for the psyche of the players (not to mention coaches and fans)

Happy for JBA that he gets to contribute to a win, but painful to watch us go 4 on 5 on offense with him in there. I can't see us winning many games with him playing 18 minutes. I'm hoping his PT is a temporary where JB is emphasizing to the others the importance of getting the ball to Jesse
If he catches the ball at the free throw line arthe defense is going to collapse down on Jesse. He needs to hit a few shots at that range, that is all he should practice. He has a good stroke, I think he is capable of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom