- Looked like men vs boys down low in size and athleticism
- Kadary came to play and looked confident on the 3 that he hit. I hope he has the green light to shoot it when it's there. If he can hit that, he'll be very difficult to stop. Heck, he's pretty tough to stop w/o it
- Frustrating to see Braswell miss his 3's. This is his chance to solidify his spot in the rotation
- Our passing and Defense is feast or famine. Duke was having shooting practice in the 1st half. There was at least one 3 where no one was within 15 feet of the guy and it wasn't on a fast break. The effort and shot selection are just so inconsistent
- Griffin has so much talent-I wish he could show it more consistently. Too many games where he's not taking the right shots
- Guerrier looks like he has lost confidence. He needs to shoot the 3 when they give him that much space. For those that say he's hurt, did you see him fly on that fast break dunk?
- Boeheim had an okay game, the 8 points at the end made it look better. It is good to see him string together more consistent shooting games