Quick Post SU-UNC thoughts Part Deux | Syracusefan.com

Quick Post SU-UNC thoughts Part Deux

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
  • Buddy carried us offensively for parts of this game. Love the way he's shooting the ball. Still cringe at some of the drives, particularly where he's dribbling for 10 seconds, but very good game
  • We are a different team when Kadary comes in even if he never scores. We get better shots and a more active Defense. Hope he's okay
  • Still think Joe has a role for us as a microwave off the bench
  • What was more Allen Griffen than that Turnover and then amazing block?
  • Nobody was moving w/o the ball on Braswell's late Turnover-Lots of ball watching. I give him a pass, particularly with how little experience he's had in those situations
  • Very gutsy effort by Q in the Second half. We don't have a chance w/o him
  • Teams are much more hesitant to drive the middle on us when Jesse is in the game. Numerous times did I see UNC guys driving it in and then passing it out when they saw Jesse and his 7'5 wingspan. If he can put on 10 pounds of muscle in the next 9 months, he can be really good..Like good enough to hang onto an NBA roster good. Has size, touch, and is a good athlete for his size. Just needs muscle and attitude
  • Is it just me or is the harder the shot, the better Marek shoots? Give him a bunny from 2 feet and he'll shoot short and hit the front rim, but a ridiculous spin move goes in every time
  • As painful as the end was, a win is a win and it feels good

Last edited:
The Allen turnover/block maneuver seems to be his specialty!

This was a great win for us. Our guys showed energy and heart. For the first time since this season began I actually clapped and shouted! (Wait: can that possibly be true? Nah, I’ve got to be lying. But it felt true.)

We so much need Kadary and Quincy on Wednesday!

I loved seeing Buddy’s smiling face tonight. I am smiling as well. :)

When you saw UNC -2 and thought it was too easy you were right. When Vegas is begging you to take a side don’t oblige

Great points!

I give JGIII credit for the Braswell turnover. Crazy to give it up to a tightly-guarded forward along the sideline like that.

One of several bad plays with the ball that got him a seat on the bench.

it hurts to lose a starting gig. but the best revenge is being named game MVP. use your minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom