Quick postgame thoughts-SU/FSU | Syracusefan.com

Quick postgame thoughts-SU/FSU

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
  • First of all, want to thank all the Seniors who have given everything they have to the program. Will miss them quite a bit
  • Which brings me to...Who of our top players will be back next year? We'll likely be losing Tucker, Mikel, Garrett Williams, Bergeron, maybe Wax.
  • Was frustrating to watch a game that we were not competitive from the very beginning to the very end. I told my wife that 38-3 didn't tell the story of the game-If FSU wanted to, they could have won by much more than that. 2nd week in a row where it seems the other coach eased up the 2nd half. 2nd game in a row where they had no concern we could score a TD, which we didn't for the 2nd game in a row.
  • I feel it's not a coincidence that the offense has been worse since Dino publicly called out the playcalling after the Clemson game of not giving Tucker the ball more. I think he's meddling in the offense and I'll take Anae's track record there at this point
  • I know Dino loves talking about injuries this time of year, but we're relatively healthy on offense.
  • How does Dino not call a Timeout in the end and at least give the guys something to feel a little positive about in the end?
  • What was the logic in leaving a clearly compromised Shrader in until almost the end, long past the time that FSU waved the white flag and pulled theirs? I don't get this mindset from Dino that Shrader deserves to say when he should come out. Was he watching the same game? He didn't have it.
  • Thought Jason Simmons played very well.
  • As usual, in spite of some struggles, the Defense tried to keep us in the game.
  • Other than szmyt, special teams have been terrible. When is the last time we had a good return and when is the last time that the first guy down on coverage actually makes the tackle
  • Wes Hoeh doing what he does-penalties, getting beat. Not sure how he's still on the field
  • I wish this could be a more positive post, but not much to be positive about yesterday. Will need to score some points next week or it could get ugly again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom