quick question on grant | Syracusefan.com

quick question on grant

jec1521

2nd String
Since all I've been doing this weekend is sitting and trying to figure out why we are struggling so much, here is my latest thought.

Can Grant play with his back to the basket? I don't remember him trying all that much. If he could play with his back to the basket instead of facing the basket and trying to spin past his defender every time, he should be able to find open shooters a lot easier.

As much as cooney has been struggling, he's not taking very many easy shots. This could lead to some.

Since all I've been doing this weekend is sitting and trying to figure out why we are struggling so much, here is my latest thought.

Can Grant play with his back to the basket? I don't remember him trying all that much. If he could play with his back to the basket instead of facing the basket and trying to spin past his defender every time, he should be able to find open shooters a lot easier.

As much as cooney has been struggling, he's not taking very many easy shots. This could lead to some.

My guess is...maybe. He has the skills to do so, less so the strength. So in college he could, to a degree.

However, my guess is that his advisors, Uncle Horace and Pa Harvey, are telling him, and rightfully so, that his game in the NBA will be facing the basket, like theirs were for the most part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom