Quote from Noel's barber | Syracusefan.com

Quote from Noel's barber

You just said jake was right the whole time when in fact no one knew because the last few days sh it got crazy so no way anyone could possibly know except his fam and him.
F it. I give up

Just proves recruiting unpredictable and you cant blame peoples sources because noones correct all the time.

Just proves recruiting unpredictable and you cant blame peoples sources because noones correct all the time.

And most of the time, sources just means "what I think will happen"

Hahaha, apparently the people on Hoya Talk are hating on Noel for orchestrating this whole thing with the smoke screens and leading Gtown fans into thinking he was going there before going to Kentucky. They are all very disgusted. It's pretty funny.

Hahaha, apparently the people on Hoya Talk are hating on Noel for orchestrating this whole thing with the smoke screens and leading Gtown fans into thinking he was going there before going to Kentucky. They are all very disgusted. It's pretty funny.
what a bunch of hoyas

I wonder if his best friend had a say in which team got to be the patsy and presumed runner up :cool:

I'm almost surprised it wasn't Cal's face in the back of his head, Voldemort style.

Or this...

dollar-sign.jpg

Everyone would have known - Kentucky.

I must say the "real" sources on this board have been incredibly accurate.. This one was just crazy down the stretch..
I for one , really appreciate the info these guys bring to us...

If he didn't come to SU, its clearly because of money. Why else would a kid go anywhere else? We are obviously the best place for all recruits to come.

SU has always been known as "squeaky clean" in the recruiting game...everything above board... :eek:

I heard he ate Mcdonalds earlier in the day, I wonder who payed for that too.
Really? There is nothing better to do in Kentucky than set up a fake fan account and troll other schools boards? Pathetic. Oh Lord

Was the barber in NC or MA? Did anyone report seeing his head going thru airport security or on the plane to NC? Can't believe the professional recruiting analysts didn't ID the barber hours before the announcement. What's wrong with those guys?