Quote: | Syracusefan.com

Quote:

stuckinbig11

All American
Stuckinbig11 about a half dozen times since the end of last season: "James Southerland will be the breakout player of the year."

Hasn't been a one man bandwagon, I've been on board since last year despite not posting for awhile. The rotation on his shot is as good as anyone in any league. Will be as good as his mind allows and a game like this is huge in that regard.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

link?
As recently as last week, but I don't know how to look up my old posts. It doesn't really matter anyway. All that matters is that Southerland is on fire.

As recently as last week, but I don't know how to look up my old posts. It doesn't really matter anyway. All that matters is that Southerland is on fire.
i was kidding... james is my hero.

l'm with you man, I was called nuts when 3 years ago I was saying the kids a sure fire pro by the time he leaves here. Just scratching the surface.

You really think you were the only one? Really went out on a limb there.

I remember 3 years ago when moqui was annoying me by saying JS was going to be a better college basketball player than Fair.

I wasn't willing to concede that back then, in fact I thought he was nuts, now... not so sure.

I was on board big time for the first two years (I think moqui was the biggest supporter), admittedly after floundered last year (prior to getting back on track late in the year) I kind of lost a bit of hope that he was ever going to be consistent enough to matter.

I learned my lesson. Never give up Ghost, never give up!

I remember 3 years ago when moqui was annoying me by saying JS was going to be a better college basketball player than Fair.

I wasn't willing to concede that back then, in fact I thought he was nuts, now... not so sure.
I still wouldn't annoint him "better" just yet. He's certainly a better deep shooter. They're completely different players. Even with improved ball handling, watching JS dribble last night with anyone guarding him made me wince. Fair was important in breaking the press and brought the ball up the floor a few times while looking comfortable doing it. Fair led the break on the oop to JS. Fair is still better working in traffic closer to the basket. JS can stretch defenses and make it easier for everyone else. They work great on the floor together.

Stuckinbig11 about a half dozen times since the end of last season: "James Southerland will be the breakout player of the year."
Will you be changing your handle? You know, stuckinbig14(16??).

Have you watched him closely on defense? His long arms are all over the place.
I'm not saying he's worse either. Why does one have to be better than the other? They both do different things for the team and both need to play well for us to win against good teams.

GOLD JERRY GOLD.

"Jerry Gold" is my new nickname for Southerland everytime he makes a 3. Get used to it in the chat room. Plan accordingly.

James has been my favorite player since freshman year and I've always had his back on this board. Where's my gold star?

James has been my favorite player since freshman year and I've always had his back on this board. Where's my gold star?

gold-star-big1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom