Radio stations in NC going crazy! | Syracusefan.com

Radio stations in NC going crazy!

Charlotte radio station broadcaster, Marc James just guaranteed Duke will beat Syracuse comfortably on Saturday. He also said that Syracuse is going to find out how basketball is played in the ACC on Tobacco Road. A ton of Syracuse hate... I love it! Hysterical!!
Quick, has anyone got the stats on how many games this guy has won for Duke when he makes crazy guarantees like this???

See ya at the rim dog!
upload_2014-2-17_16-24-22.jpeg

Marc James was pissed off at cuse. He couldn't control his hate, and went on to basically says cuse has had refs in their back pocket for years...even implied Jim Burr was a cuse lackey! Hilarious, but oh so transparent. Loser...

Said Miami, duke, NC State and someone else (don't remember who) all would have won if the refs didn't bail them out...oh yea, UNC Asheville several years ago in the tourney

Yes, I was listening to 97.7 guys interviewing Raleigh News & Observer guy, and he said that the entire state of North Carolina hates us. The ONLY reason we have won some of those close games is because of the bad foul calls. Syracuse guy asked, "So, if we had lost some of those games and were 22 - 3, would you be talking about how good Syracuse is this year?" Yes! "But the fact that we are 25 - 0 means we are not good?" Yes! It is undeserved.

It's lonely at the top.

Same thing on 99.9 in Raleigh this evening. Had the audacity to claim Syracuse isn't a Final Four team (then who would be, genius?). Less than three minutes later they were hyping ASU over Zona and saying that they are a solid tournament team. Anyone watch that game? Credibility = shot.

Same thing on 99.9 in Raleigh this evening. Had the audacity to claim Syracuse isn't a Final Four team (then who would be, genius?). Less than three minutes later they were hyping ASU over Zona and saying that they are a solid tournament team. Anyone watch that game? Credibility = shot.
I find all of the obvious attention craving by some press both funny and flattering. They want to be heard, so they state against the truth as it stands. We are and have been the best team in the country for weeks now.
good_to_great_image.jpg

Is it just me or does everyone else love the hate from outsiders?
The fans hate it, but the conference commissioner and every AD is absolutely loving what this means for the conference. EVERYBODY is watching Syracuse's every step... that means eyes to the tvs no matter where you are. That boosts the ACC's profile. ESPN is in heaven that Syracuse has been winning games with some controversy.

The fans hate it, but the conference commissioner and every AD is absolutely loving what this means for the conference. EVERYBODY is watching Syracuse's every step... that means eyes to the tvs no matter where you are. That boosts the ACC's profile. ESPN is in heaven that Syracuse has been winning games with some controversy.
SU is the only reason the ACC is relevant this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom