Radio stations in NC going crazy! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Radio stations in NC going crazy!

I have a degree from UVA while you're busy in that rathole they call Syracuse... Doing what??? I'd be depressed too

I have a degree from an ivy league school, three masters degrees, and a PhD.

Color me as unimpressed by your misguided attempt to measure as I am with your sorry attempt to talk trash.

Better get used to the view from second place, UVa.

I'll be there as well... The 14 Syracuse fans in attendance won't be heard
I guess you really only pay attention to UVA. Go research what happened at the Joel in January. At Raleigh in 2011...You'll find out for yourself soon enough...

I have a degree from an ivy league school, three masters degrees, and a PhD.

Color me as unimpressed by your misguided attempt to measure as I am with your sorry attempt at trash talking.

Better get used to the view from second place, UVa.
Now I'm impressed... But through it all, you remain a Cuse fan??? Second place? By the time you hit Ch'ville, you'll be looking up at us... You won't get past Duke!

Now I'm impressed... But through it all, you remain a Cuse fan??? Second place? By the time you hit Ch'ville, you'll be looking up at us... You won't get past Duke!

We already got past Duke. How'd you do against them?

Lol I got a customer who has a UVA degree, he says it's equivalent to toilet paper .
All this time and you came up with that??? You Orangeman have a lot of smarts... Huh?

We already got past Duke. How'd you do against them?
One loss on a crazy bounce... Kind of like the Ennis prayer against a team that we beat by 20

All this time and you came up with that??? You Orangeman have a lot of smarts... Huh?
Actually, its Orangemen. Man is singular.

One loss on a crazy bounce... Kind of like the Ennis prayer against a team that we beat by 20

That's what I thought . You lost to Duke. You have the easiest imaginable conference schedule, and yet you haven't done as well as we have with a much tougher conference slate. If we had YOUR schedule, we'd be undefeated.

We might go undefeated with OUR schedule. Either way, once we handle you, there won't be any doubt. I look forward to bursting your delusional bubble in two weeks.

That's what I thought . You lost to Duke. You have the easiest imaginable conference schedule, and yet you haven't done as well as we have with a much tougher conference slate. If we had YOUR schedule, we'd be undefeated.

We might go undefeated with OUR schedule. Either way, once we handle you, there won't be any doubt. I look forward to bursting your delusional bubble in two weeks.
Look,at the ACC power rankings... Nuff said.. And ummm aren't you undefeated?

Look,at the ACC power rankings... Nuff said

Are you referring to that puff piece blog written by one of your fans--lol, great "source" to cite!

Instead, why don't you look at the standings.

Instead, look at the rankings from every major service.

And then go get your shine box.

Since when have V fans earned the right to brag about hoops??? Or any sport? This year, all the sudden YOU come outta the wood work. This is fun. Definitely come around more often..

Oh, a post on explaining away a loss. I haven't read a post about that all year. By the way, the ball is round. How do you lose on a crazy bounce? Must have been a really crazy bounce that lost you that game against Tennessee.

This must be the first wahoo I have seen pop up on this board in ... Ever? Congrats to UVA on having an exceptional year. I was told the university board did not want the school's reputation for academics to be tarnished by becoming a basketball/football school with a successful team.

Unfortunately this has historically proven to be the case (Sampson's years excepted) and noone expects you all to last past the second round of the NCAA's at best. Which is good, of course, for the Cavs historically speaking.

Since when have V fans earned the right to brag about hoops??? Or any sport? This year, all the sudden YOU come outta the wood work. This is fun. Definitely come around more often..
Or any sport??? You're kidding... Right? Either that, or you really don't follow college athletics... Fine.. Live in your shell..

We all know your team is a fraud. What great teams lose to another crap team by this much?
Mon 30@TennesseeL 87-52
That was one ugly game... Since then, 12-1.. It's what we do from here on out.. Tennessee woke us up

They shot their season % from 3. Seemed like they were shooting 75% but in reality, around 42%. They just happen to make 15 of them, that was the catch.

That's right. Usually they make about 9 or 10 threes in a game, and try about 22. Against us they tried 13 more than usual, and hit nearly half of them. Remarkable that their shooting held up over a sample size 40% bigger, because you would think that by taking so more many attempts, there would be more bad ones, more taken further out than usual.

This must be the first wahoo I have seen pop up on this board in ... Ever? Congrats to UVA on having an exceptional year. I was told the university board did not want the school's reputation for academics to be tarnished by becoming a basketball/football school with a successful team.

Unfortunately this has historically proven to be the case (Sampson's years excepted) and noone expects you all to last past the second round of the NCAA's at best. Which is good, of course, for the Cavs historically speaking.

I'll hand it to you there. Football... Ugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom