Rak & Silent G | Syracusefan.com

Rak & Silent G

TBCuse11

Starter
These two guys both allowed us to even be close come the end of the game. I have been saying all year that G is the most underrated player on these boards, while Cooney is the most overrated. I still believe this, but i also have finally come around that Cooney is critical to our success. His hustle is just awesome.

Without G, we were easily down 10 at the half and all but buried. He has a nice shot, better than people realize. He also plays solid D, as he has been practicing it for two years now. This kid needs alot of minutes next year.

Without Rak, we lose by a ton. He did a great job of staying out of foul trouble. He was clearly less aggressive, but that is what we needed... stay on the floor !! His block late in the game, when he turned and jumped all in one motion in the lane was amazing. Great to get this win with down games from Fair, Grant and Ennis.

We might just be a special team. Destiny might not be too strong a word.

Without Rak, we lose by a ton.

I actually thought Rak played soso. Got thumped by Zanna on the glass. Came up big at times but it was not one of his better games. I thought G gave us huge minutes and really helped out when we couldnt score in that first half.

I actually thought Rak played soso. Got thumped by Zanna on the glass. Came up big at times but it was not one of his better games. I thought G gave us huge minutes and really helped out when we couldnt score in that first half.

I am sure JB told him over and over to stay out of foul trouble. And he did. You have to allow for some rebounds in order to stay in the game. I was fine with Rak. And i stand by my statement that without him, we lose by a ton. You think Grant at center the whole came would have worked better? We would have been outrebounded by 100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom