Ranking the Positives | Syracusefan.com

Ranking the Positives

Top 5 best season ever?

• Total voters

Sgt Cuse

All Conference
Always tough to end the year with a loss. But this was a special season. A lot of great things happened. Here is my ranking:

1. Most wins ever..Best record ever...34-3
2. best BE regular season ever...17-1...30-1
3. BE regular season champion
4. best start ever...20-0
5. Elite Eight
6. coast to coast in the top 5 in the rankings..probably a first for SU
7. Beat Louisville twice...that was getting annoying
8. ranked #1 in the country for a while...always nice
9. BE DPOY...again..once thought impossible to achieve in a zone.
10. #1 seed in the NCAAT
11. road attendence warriors...SU is bringing the crowds, it has gotten noticeable.
12. Beat Pitt...was also annoying.
13. JBs milestones...getting up there in several categories
14. Beat a Big 10 team in the tourney.
15. Beat Georgetown..kind of routine but I still enjoy it.

Hard to see anyone argue that this wasn't one of the top 10 seasons in America this year.

So outside of NN, the discussions on this board have been of the possible disciplinary action to JB for lack of playing time for MCW in the NCAAT, and the cause and effect of the relative success of SUs pro players. Got it.

So outside of NN, the discussions on this board have been of the possible disciplinary action to JB for lack of playing time for MCW in the NCAAT, and the cause and effect of the relative success of SUs pro players. Got it.

How did you miss the many posts about how the program is disrespected by all media all the time?

Always tough to end the year with a loss. But this was a special season. A lot of great things happened. Here is my ranking:

1. Most wins ever..Best record ever...34-3
2. best BE regular season ever...17-1...30-1
3. BE regular season champion
4. best start ever...20-0
5. Elite Eight
6. coast to coast in the top 5 in the rankings..probably a first for SU
7. Beat Louisville twice...that was getting annoying
8. ranked #1 in the country for a while...always nice
9. BE DPOY...again..once thought impossible to achieve in a zone.
10. #1 seed in the NCAAT
11. road attendence warriors...SU is bringing the crowds, it has gotten noticeable.
12. Beat Pitt...was also annoying.
13. JBs milestones...getting up there in several categories
14. Beat a Big 10 team in the tourney.
15. Beat Georgetown..kind of routine but I still enjoy it.

Hard to see anyone argue that this wasn't one of the top 10 seasons in America this year.

Those are all behind us and talked to death. The current topics you mention all all extensions of recruiting which is always in front of us.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Need to include beating UConn 3 times. But all these great accomplishments have been talked about as they were happening. They are past. Recruiting directly impacts the accomplishments to come.

Need to include beating UConn 3 times. But all these great accomplishments have been talked about as they were happening. They are past. Recruiting directly impacts the accomplishments to come.
I did forget that. Beating UConn three times in a season is noteworthy. Plus one of those was at Gampel, a true road victory on their Gameday (and I don't think we had beat them at Gampel before).

That should go up there around 10, I would think. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom