Rapid testing for Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Rapid testing for Clemson

richmondcuse03

All Conference
Per dome email...

COVID-19 Rapid Testing Available

Onondaga County is holding a rapid testing clinic on Friday, October 15 at the Civic Center downtown. The testing will be antigen and good for a 6 hour window. The clinic will be available from 1:00-4:00PM and is by appointment only.

Click the link below to schedule your test.
Syracuse University, 900 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY, 13244, dometix

You may contact us at 888-DOME-TIX during normal business hours, or email us at dometix.

Got email as well. Maybe all ticket holders

The school is pulling out all the stops to get people in the door. The ticketmaster map for Clemson looks as bad as any other game this year (save for maybe Albany).

There are 30 lower level sections, 13 of them are still dark blue, i.e. plenty of seats available.

18 mid level end zone sections, all still dark blue.

36 upper deck sections, 27 still dark blue.

On the whole, CNY either is just not interested, or doesn't want to deal with the process, or fears they'll catch the Covid if they go. Maybe it's a little of all 3. So SU is trying to make one of them easier.

Those not interested are missing a much better show, no matter what Parcells says about your record.

The school is pulling out all the stops to get people in the door. The ticketmaster map for Clemson looks as bad as any other game this year (save for maybe Albany).

There are 30 lower level sections, 13 of them are still dark blue, i.e. plenty of seats available.

On the whole, CNY either is just not interested, or doesn't want to deal with the process, or fears they'll catch the Covid if they go. Maybe it's a little of all 3. So SU is trying to make one of them easier.

Those not interested are missing a much better show, no matter what Parcells says about your record.
It is a shame that we will only have 20,000 to 30,000 in the dome for Clemson on ESPN.

I know there is a complete lack of interest in SU football when I have to make 6 phones calls to football fans I am friends with before finding one that was interested in 4 FREE tickets to the Clemson game.

Last edited:
An uncanny ability to choke away games and all the covid related stuff is a recipe for 25,000 attendance in CNY. You want big crowds stop with all the bonehead plays and horrible game management. They are a few plays away from having a packed house for this game instead we will have a half filled Dome.

Its mostly 1 with a smattering of 2. It's just not even on the radar right now. I had a group of 6 come to the tailgate last weekend, had a ball and loved it. Asked them if they were going up to the game when they said they were leaving, the lead person just laughed and said oh no were going to do some fall activity.

The tickets don’t move during the week , We got the boost last week from family/military. I don’t believe the loss had much to do with it. Clemson not being Clemson is part of it , both with SU fans and Clemson fans. They usually cover three or four sections , this year they are no where close. It will be similar to Liberty game it looks like.

The tickets don’t move during the week , We got the boost last week from family/military. I don’t believe the loss had much to do with it. Clemson not being Clemson is part of it , both with SU fans and Clemson fans. They usually cover three or four sections , this year they are no where close. It will be similar to Liberty game it looks like.

Yeah I lost a whole group of 6 that planned on coming but when Clemson started losing they just weren’t interested anymore.

Even tho we’ve been competitive in games people still see us a loser program…

A little different this time because a lot of those lower bowl seats are people who have them up for resale for a stupid price to see if someone will come in and pay their season ticket cost for them for one game

Its mostly 1 with a smattering of 2. It's just not even on the radar right now. I had a group of 6 come to the tailgate last weekend, had a ball and loved it. Asked them if they were going up to the game when they said they were leaving, the lead person just laughed and said oh no were going to do some fall activity.

It's really unfortunate because the tickets are so cheap. A half empty stadium isn't going to help improve the program, it's going to make it harder.

amirite that a covid failure still means forfeiture and monetary loss compensation to the host team ?

Even during the Mcnabb years I don’t think we really cultivated the younger generation. In high school nobody really cared that much. It was mostly older bandwagon townies filling the dome. Was SU football ever really cool? I was too young to appreciate the town’s response to 87 and 92.

maybe they should plant an apple orchard and corn maze on the quad.

An uncanny ability to choke away games and all the covid related stuff is a recipe for 25,000 attendance in CNY. You want big crowds stop with all the bonehead plays and horrible game management. They are a few plays away from having a packed house for this game instead we will have a half filled Dome.

yea yea whatever the fans who go will be loud and will support the team well.

This year was never looking good on tv. But it’s been loud and Clemson will be the same.

National TV, the whole country , give military/boys and girls club/ Fire and Police dept, teachers, health care, those tickets on the North upper deck , it looked good for Wake. There not going to sell. With the mobile ticketing it would be really easy to do .

Last edited: