Ravian Pierce Injury | Syracusefan.com

Ravian Pierce Injury

Hopefully Hackett can step up next week and make those key over the middle catches.

Damn. Extended time like a couple games(counting today)? Or worse?

I want those Pitt and UNC games BADLY.

When Dino says extended time I have a feeling it is more than a couple of games. We at least need the NC game but hell yeah, get Pitt too and get to 6 wins early

Might as well redshirt him. We really only need the TE to block this year and as we saw, Horan can move. Hackett can to we just havent seen it yet

Might as well redshirt him. We really only need the TE to block this year and as we saw, Horan can move. Hackett can to we just havent seen it yet

Yes. I would LOVE Pierce for another year. Also, he'd benefit from another year of maturity before going to the NFL. He didn't redshirt in JUCO, did he?

Pierce doesnt seem like type who really wants to come back.. You really think if he gets better he wants to sit at all?

Where is the ego located?

I know you're joking, and I don't want to be a buzz kill, but come on. The kid is hurt and has been good for us this year despite his mental lapses. We don't need to literally add insult to injury.

Last edited:
Sucks. Could have been a difference maker against Clemson. Wouldnt have been outclassed athletically, and would likely be matched up with the strongside linebacker from what i saw.

I know you're joking, and I don't want to be a buzz kill but come on. The kid is hurt and has been good for us this year despite his mental lapses. We don't need to literally add insult to injury.
Good point. If he is out more than 3 games i hope he gets an RS.

Is Ravian Pierce eligble for a redshirt
If it is indeed a long-term injury..

Howd he get hurt? I dont recall the play and some posts here seem to hint towards altercation?

Pierce doesnt seem like type who really wants to come back.. You really think if he gets better he wants to sit at all?

Just my gut feeling as well. He's 23 currently and I believe started school a year late anyways after some qualifying issues then went juco the following year. If it's extended period and can redshirt I'd welcome it, but could see him not interested in that option. If we get bowl eligible this would also extend our season significantly on the back end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom