Ravian Pierce is a Mad Dog | Syracusefan.com

Ravian Pierce is a Mad Dog

Ya he’s a little out there today
Not sure what’s up

He seems to do everything 100% and unfortunately taunting is included in that. That young man is one high string talented guy.

Uber talented, but really needs to dial it back. I wasn't able to watch most of the game yesterday and just saw that punt return where he was standing in the white strip and threw a shoulder, I can't figure out why that didn't draw a suspension. Pure bush league.

Love the intensity some of these JUCO transfers bring. He'd fit right in on some of those JUCO teams profiled on Netflix.

I wish we had a better tight end so he could sit, or be booted. Kid just acts like an idiot, "tough guy".

Every team has a few. It’s football not chess and I’m sure he will get a couple of personal fouls and people will cry to the high heavens as if it cost us something huge but whatever it’s football and it happens and there will be another one after him.

I think booted is a bit ridiculous. Geeze

Did you want MCNabb booted when he saluted army? You probably did.

Devendorf?

He seems to do everything 100% and unfortunately taunting is included in that. That young man is one high string talented guy.
Because he probably wouldn't toe the company line and give us some quotes that would live in infamy.
Ravian you seem to get upset often. Can you please explain yourself..
" And i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"

If it were hockey, Rav would be the guy with the most penalty minutes while being the second leading goal scorer.
More like he’d lead the team in penalty minutes and then everyone would talk about how he SHOULD be the second leading goal scorer. Very little actual production.

He does need to do better controlling his aggression. But, if it's channeled positively it is great, get that man fired up and I give no defender a chance, they're getting run over. I love we actually got him involved last week! He looked great.

He’s got 2. Both on wide open play action passes at the goal line.

6 catches for 56 yards and 2 TDs. People act like he’s gronkowski.

Hyperbole aside he is a good TE that blocks, has speed and can catch the ball...I like that in a TE. Never have anyone here said he is one of the best in college football or the like. He has his faults with foolish penaltys and fumbles no doubt, he ain't perfect by no means but he has a lot to offer this team and the point of this thread was his whole game, which can wonderful and maddening.

He’s got 2. Both on wide open play action passes at the goal line.

6 catches for 56 yards and 2 TDs. People act like he’s gronkowski.
He is a difference maker on offense. He makes defenses play differently, and he is a TE who can take a screen pass and make cornerbacks miss and get a 20 yard gain. No he isn't Gronk, but to this team he is very valuable I would say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom