Class of 2018 - RB Akeem Dixon (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Akeem Dixon (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

We need to bring in at least two rbs this cycle and Akeem looks great on film. Love his balance, quick feet, and vision to go with along with his size. Offers just starting to come in though. Competition will increase for sure.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but shouldn't you technically be the "Twitter Witch" while he's the "Twitter Wizard"? :)
First off you pathetic mogul, Harry Potter is not real. Rowling wouldn't know a wizard from a bespectacled basketball coach from Lyons.

In the real world, there were once warlocks and witches but in this age of political corrections, all magical folk are now called wizards. Except the basketball team from Washington, who most assuredly are not magical. Heck, even the Magic aren't magical.

But I digress. That is why CuseLegacy is a Twitter Wizard, and why Whitey23 is a Twitter Wizard as well.

;)

Last edited:
First off you pathetic mogul, Harry Potter is not real. Rowling wouldn't know a wizard from a bespectacled basketball coach from Lyons.

In the real world, there were once warlocks and witches but in this age of political corrections, all magical folk are now called wizards. Except the basketball team from Washington, who most assuredly are not magical. Heck, even the Magic aren't magical.

But I digress. That is why CuseLegacy is a Twitter Wizard, and why Whitey23 is a Twitter Wizard as well.

;)

I stopped reading when you said Harry Potter is not real. Nice try, troll.

I stopped reading when you said Harry Potter is not real. Nice try, troll.
upload_2017-2-12_13-41-42.png

Trolls rule.

Spectacular. Wonder who fills the next RB spot. Starting to think Scott wants out of CNY, which isnt tragic seeing as we have other great offered rb's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom