Class of 2018 - RB Akeem Dixon (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Akeem Dixon (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Nope - if that was a joke I totally missed it - guilty as charged
Shows how distorted my sense of humor is. These forums can be a hell of a mirror!

Noticed that Vero Beach opens their season against Oscar Smith HS of Virginia. Powerhouse Tidewater team. To be televised by ESPN. Will be a good test for our guy.

@ 230 pounds, his best 100M track time appears to be an 11.59. Ran 11.13 as as soph. Ran 200M in 23.47

Kid is built like a brick.

Track times:

Akeem Dixon

Last edited:
Noticed that Vero Beach opens their season against Oscar Smith HS of Virginia. Powerhouse Tidewater team. To be televised by ESPN. Will be a good test for our guy.

@ 230 pounds, his best 100M track time appears to be an 11.59. Ran 11.13 as as soph. Ran 200M in 23.47

Kid is built like a brick.

Track times:

Akeem Dixon

When is the game?

This is from May...

Oscar Smith will open 2017 football season vs. Vero Beach (Fla.)

"Johnson said the game will be played either Aug. 25 or 26 and hopes it will be aired by ESPN."

Unfortunately, I don't see the game listed on the schedule that ESPN put out June 28th...

2017 GEICO ESPN High School Football Kickoff Begins Friday, August 25 - ESPN MediaZone

EDIT: & before anyone gets excited seeing that IMG vs. Chandler HS (AZ) game, our RB commit Jawhar Jordan plays for Hamilton HS in Chandler, AZ :(

Last edited:
This is from May...

"Johnson said the game will be played either Aug. 25 or 26 and hopes it will be aired by ESPN."

Unfortunately, I don't see the game listed on the schedule that ESPN put out June 28th...

2017 GEICO ESPN High School Football Kickoff Begins Friday, August 25 - ESPN MediaZone

EDIT: & before anyone gets excited seeing that IMG vs. Chandler HS (AZ) game, our RB commit Jawhar Jordan plays for Hamilton HS in Chandler, AZ :(

LB commit Juan Wallace plays for IMG now though, so we'll still have a recruit in that game.

This is from May...

yeah I don't see it listed (yet).

Here’s what I have:

8/25

ESPN

8pm DeMatha vs Bishop Gorman

ESPN2

none

EPSNU

7:00pm St John Bosco CA vs St Thomas Aquinas

8/26

ESPN

12pm Tulsa Union vs Broken Arrow OK

ESPNU

3:30pm Saraland Ala. Vs Heard County GA

10:30pm IMG Academy FL vs Chandler (AZ)

ESPN2

7:30pm Bartram Trail FL vs Cartersville GA

8/27

ESPN

1:30pm Wayne Oh vs Pine-Richland PA

Vero Beach (Fla.) football to open season against Virginia power Oscar Smith

Vero Beach High School’s football team is opening the 2017 season far from the friendly confines of the Citrus Bowl.

The Fighting Indians will travel to Chesapeake, Virginia to play national power Oscar F. Smith High School on either August 25 or 26 as part of the Brothers in Arms Classic Series.

Vero Beach was asked to keep both dates open as the game could be televised on ESPN, athletic director/football coach Lenny Jankowski said on Monday.

We just need one of these guys to be the real deal.

"Akeem Dixon rushed for 230 yards and two touchdowns as Vero Beach won its 36th consecutive regular-season game and 38th in a row at the Citrus Bowl."...knocking off #1 Class A state ranked Pahokee.

Inside Friday night: Vero Beach streaks intact

Last weekened against 3-0 Centennial he had 2 more touchdowns in the 30-3 win. cant find stats. Dixon is blowing up though as Vero starts rolling.

Babers and staff are going to have to fight to hang onto all this wonderful young talent they have verballed, exactly the way we want because quality players like Dixon are always desired and needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom