Class of 2016 - RB/CB Joshua Mack (NY) Verbal to Maine/Transferred to Liberty | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/CB Joshua Mack (NY) Verbal to Maine/Transferred to Liberty

He has his redshirt year still, right? So he has 3 to play 2?

5.35 yards per carry over his entire career. Slightly higher as a sophomore with the larger volume at 5.49. Bringing him in definitely can't hurt!

Still haven't heard from Baber's team. We are seeking a ruling from the NCAA to allow eligibility to transfer and play next season due to an NCAA rule violation at Maine.
Really would love to see him in Orange. Hope the staff agrees. If we move Neal back to the slot, we only have 1 experienced back returning and I believe he will be a senior. This seems like a no-brainer to me.

Still haven't heard from Baber's team. We are seeking a ruling from the NCAA to allow eligibility to transfer and play next season due to an NCAA rule violation at Maine.
If he has not been released or received permission to transfer, wouldn't it be a violation for Cuse to contact you or him?

I find it difficult to believe that any school other than SU would provide a better opportunity to see the field at the RB position and compete for playing time.

Earlier in the thread Mr Mack wrote that SU has received permission to contact.

Also a dead period too though. So maybe that has something to do with it? Don’t know if that applies or not?

Also a dead period too though. So maybe that has something to do with it? Don’t know if that applies or not?
Not really an issue as coaches can still contact kids by text, phone, dms...just no face to face contact.
My guess is the coaches are taking some vacation time this week.
Next week is the coaches convention in Charlotte 1-7-1-10. Following week 1-12 Dead period ends. Then they have two weeks to get any last kids in for Official Visits before the second singning day. And there will probably be a Junior Day in there for one of the BB games.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread Mr Mack wrote that SU has received permission to contact.
Once i saw that they had requested and received permission i assumed it was a done deal.

Rutgers going after BC's back Jon Hilliman. Expecting to grad transfer

Interesting and not surprising on either end. I would say BC has their RB for the next two years. I really hope we bring Josh in, we need someone who can step right in and play and FCS or not I think Josh can do that

Got an offer from University of Minnesota and Old Dominion. Still waiting to here from SU. Its sad to say but UMaine coaches are attempting to sabotage his opportunity to transfer by spreading untruths simply because he requested a PTC. I just hope they did not get to SU coaches. Unbelievable!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom