Class of 2016 - RB/CB Martin Mangram (GA) Verbal to UMass | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/CB Martin Mangram (GA) Verbal to UMass

I was listening on Sirius 91 to Colorado St.'s new coach Mike Bobo, who played and coached at Georgia for over 20 years. They started discussing recruiting territory for Colorado St. Bobo specifically mentioned Georgia as an underlooked place and his intention to keep recruiting there. He considers Georgia one of the hotbeds of recruits along with Florida, Texas and a couple others. I'm so glad that Shafer recognized that and has put so much attention on Georgia. Georgia may become our 80-90's Florida.

"Martin Mangram started on both sides of the ball for one of the top High School football programs in the country. Mangram is a "football" player with speed. He has a smooth back pedal, good instincts and is very quick out of his breaks. According to Rovals.com Mangram has 9 offers and we expect that list to grow as he enters into his senior season."

That background photo with the big east logo on needs to go......or is this a new photo.

Yeah, they have to have enough money to be able to swap in a more updated photo. Lord knows they have enough.

His HS is just down the road from me. It consistently is fighting for state championships and last year had an awesome number of division 1 signees (maybe 8?). Would love for Syracuse to make inroads here. Uncle Jeff was quite a player, too.

Bufort is Definatly a school we want to make inroads to. They looked like a Div II Collage team last year.

I live about 10 minutes from Buford ... they are really good ... plus Collins Hill (J Thomas) and even Norcross (Autry, Alvin Kamara) aren't too far away hell the Mill Creek (Robbie Bell and Kaleb Kim) head coach lives in my development from what I understand however I have yet to meet him. And of course 25 mins away is Stevenson HS in Tucker (Josh Parris). Tons of talent here.

Would be THRILLED to land Mangram / Cycoby Burch in the next couple of weeks. What a haul in the secondary that would be, at a key positional area of need!

Throw in Moe Neal, Jamal Holloway [DE] and a pair of DTs, and I think we could call it good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom