Class of 2020 - RB Cullen Coleman (NY) Verbal to Northwestern | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Cullen Coleman (NY) Verbal to Northwestern

Offers from Dartmouth, Baylor, Brown, Columbia, Penn, UMass, Temple, Rutgers, Michigan, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Ohio St, Purdue, BC, Syracuse

Doug Hogue. Also, Tim Lester approves of RCDS's offense. Also 44.

Ho-ly Crap! Reminds me a bit of Eric Dickerson. Nice size...and, oh yeah, 44. (Let's hope that, just maybe, HE knows some of the history of the number at SU!)

We haven't had than kinda size in the back field since Rob Konrad, right?

Ho-ly Crap! Reminds me a bit of Eric Dickerson. Nice size...and, oh yeah, 44. (Let's hope that, just maybe, HE knows some of the history of the number at SU!)

Long strides like Dickerson, yes, but also reminds me of one of our own running inside ...Jerome Smith. From hips to head almost straight up. Loved watching Jerome run.

I like the film no matter what level the kid is playing at. He has potential for sure...

After watching this tape, the phrase "a man among boys" came to mind. And as someone mentioned above, Rob Conrad was the last guy that size we had in the backfield and I believe he was also the last 44... I'm just saying.

So what division is this? My biggest take from his video is how small the dlinemen are in most of his games.

So what division is this? My biggest take from his video is how small the dlinemen are in most of his games.
Probably poor competition but I trust this staff’s eye on talent

At 6'3" and 220# (per HUDL) he probably IS bigger than a fair amount of the competition, including some of the linemen (unless he were instead playing upper level football in FL, GA, TX, etc.)

In snooping, it looks like he may have had an older brother on the team too. Who knows where exactly he lives, but a little surprised none of the big Jersey Catholic schools have grabbed him.

Long strides like Dickerson, yes, but also reminds me of one of our own running inside ...Jerome Smith. From hips to head almost straight up. Loved watching Jerome run.

I like the film no matter what level the kid is playing at. He has potential for sure...

Is the hay in the barn?

It's tough to say because it looks like they play and independent school schedule. Regardless, he's a national recruit. Look at his offers.

I saw them and my comment was not intended to downplay his skill, just something I noticed.

So no issue with grades or qualifying then...

He attends a Day school in Westchester County. I have a sneaking suspicion he'd be college bound whether he could tote a football or not. ;) He's got some nice offers. Will be interesting to see if he ends up attending a more noted-academic institution.

Didn't SU get Reyes when they whiffed on Moldonado? I don't remember Sammy doing much at tOSU either.
Reyes, Ferri & Swittenburg. Now that was a RB class!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom