Class of 2020 - RB Don Chaney Jr (FL) Portal from Miami to Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Don Chaney Jr (FL) Portal from Miami to Louisville

Ummm...

I'm waiting too long to get my 7 year old playing football. I could have stopped saving for college by the time he's 11.

Ummm...

I don't get it. At least, not as a freshman. He's definitely not a Kerryon Johnson. Had the pleasure of seeing Kerryon play pee wee, and as a freshman and sophomore when he was Madison Academy. That kid, even as a pee wee player, had "it". Chaney? As of right now, not even close. FCS material at best.

Maybe our film buff HCDB figures if the name is close enough, this kid will tear a defense to pieces.

Lon-Chaney-Jr_The-Wolfman_HD_768x432-16x9.jpg

2020 Florida RB/DB Don Chaney Offered by Syracuse University
Submitted by Alan Popadines on Mon, 2016-05-23 09:29
chaney.don_.hs_.jpg
Syracuse University has offered a scholarship to 8th grade (class of 2020) running back/defensive back, Don Chaney. The news was first reported by At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.

Chaney is a 5’11, 170 pound athlete that attended Belen Jesuit Prep in Miami, Florida. Last week he was named the Belen Jesuit middle school athlete of the year.

His offer is just the latest in an increasing trend of pre-high school athletes earning scholarship offers. Before Chaney’s offer, Virginia 8th grader Blake Corum picked up his second and third scholarship offers from Toledo and Rutgers Univeristy.

The track numbers in the PS article would be good for a senior in high school. For an eight grader those are sick.

Nice pickup for them. Good luck to the young man. Here is to hoping UM crash and burns year one under CD.

Ah, we've flipped Miami commits before. No worries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom