Class of 2018 - RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas

Cousin Of Isaish McDuffie Syracuse Verbal committ_ Will Dylan have 1500 yards this years?

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1462845165158.jpg
FB_IMG_1459565309309.jpg
IMG_20160430_152029.jpg
images-9.jpg

Looking forward towards seeing the Syracuse family Sunday! Staff and Fans' I still believe SYRACUSE is truly remarkable college for Student athletes with a fan base second to none! Regardless where my son end up, there will always be love for them CRAZY C.N.Y PPL. Pearl made me a lifetime FAN! ....R.I.P Showtime...BELEEDAT

Last edited:
View attachment 66571 View attachment 66572 View attachment 66573 View attachment 66574

Looking forward towards seeing the Syracuse family Sunday! Staff and Fans' I still believe SYRACUSE is truly remarkable college for Student athletes with a fan base second to none! Regardless where my son end up, there will always be love for them CRAZY C.N.Y PPL. Pearl made me a lifetime FAN! ...R.I.P Showtime...BELEEDAT

Just wanted to say Thanks' to all the fans that showed my son love! Sunday I thought was a great camp not because of the Football peice, it was nice to see youngman out there chasing their dreams. Also see ppl I haven't seen in a while. Myself and my family( 4 brother 2 sons and Nephew-Isaish) love this game and thank GOD for the favor his blessed us with as it pretends to football so any opportunity is met with 100 percent effort..SPECIAL thanks goes out to Vincent Marshall I think he has a long career ahead of him. .. I and my son will always wish the Football program tremendous success and Hope some the NY prospect take advantage of staying home and rep ny... all you RIDE AND DIE fans come out week 2 of the high school season I think we(St. Francis) are playing CBA @ the Dome...I here Stevie is a good player also should be a very good HS football Game...

Last edited:
Just wanted to say Thanks' to all the fans that showed my son love! Sunday I thought was a great camp not because of the Football peice, it was nice to see youngman out there chasing their dreams. Also see ppl I haven't seen in a while. Myself and my family( 4 brother 2 sons and Nephew-Isaish) love this game and thank GOD for the favor his blessed us with as it pretends to football so any opportunity is met with 100 percent effort..SPECIAL thanks goes out to Vincent Marshall I think he has a long career ahead of him. I can say I was a little disappointed that one of the coaches asked or thought my son was a 2017 prospect which gave me a clear understanding of the real interest...But it's cool no hard feeling and doesn't change the fact I and my son will always be a syracuse basketball fan'( how could we not considing Jonny Flynn would kill me if not LOL) I wish the Football program tremendous success and Hope some the NY prospect take advantage of staying home and rep. The Great state of NY...my son getting a lot of attention by ACC schools so hopefully he will play in the Dome! Signing off SU nation and to all you RIDE AND DIE fans come out week 2 of the high school season I think we(St. Francis) are playing CBA @ the Dome...I here Stevie is a good player also should be a very good HS football Game...

You make it seem as if Syracuse has no shot in the recruitment of your son. Has he already written off Syracuse?

or is syracuse not recruiting your son?
There are a number of offers out for RB in the class of 2018, maybe that is it. He camped, came away with no offer, so time to move on?

There are a number of offers out for RB in the class of 2018, maybe that is it. He camped, came away with no offer, so time to move on?
Mr. McDuffie, I see that you liked this post. Assuming that means I am right, I wish you and your son luck, he is a very talented kid with an obvious future in the sport. I wish he fit with what Coach Babers is looking for in a RB, but I have faith in the coach. I think both parties will be successful in the future. I always root for NYS players, and your son and nephew will be high on the list of kids I root for, I even hope they have great games against SU in a losing effort, of course. You have been a class act on this board, and I hope you continue to post.

It's that time of the year!!! HS football!!!! HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU SYRACUSE FAN WEEK 2 WHEN WE TAKE ON CBA! 2 former Sweethome Transfers and best friend 1 at st francis and 1 at Canisuis made a huge splash this SUMMER DYALN MCDUFFIE AND PAUL WOODS! St. FRANCIS PLAYING THE TOUGHEST HS SCHEDULE IN NY and looking to show the mid west BUFFALO don't take a backseat to ANYONE!!!! Week 1 McDuffie vs Michael Warren(former Kentucky commit) Week 2 McDuffie vs Stevie Scott
received_1294424590572300.jpeg
received_1294424590572300.jpeg

Couple plays from last week scrimmage
DYLAN MCDUFFIE 6'0 RB/Ath

Do we have shot w this kid or are we recruiting? Thanks in advance

duff scan 2.jpg
892 yards rushing 436 receiving 17 Tds against 2 teams from Ohio Toledo Catholic(ranked 1 in class)with 2 4 four star players(warren-Kentucky Hudson-Michigan) 2017 Aquinas, Canisuis, and cathedral Prep( #1 LB in 2018 Matt Bauers-Notre Dame) with a Hamstring that still not 100 percent... 3 Games remaining@ least only played 8 due to Lightning Game against Syracuse C.B.A WAS CANCELLED! We wanted that one bad as everyone have him and Scott top 2 backs in state...

Last edited:
892 yards rushing 436 receiving 17 Tds against 2 teams from Ohio Toledo Catholic(ranked 1 in class)with 2 4 four star players(warren-Kentucky Hudson-Michigan) 2017 Aquinas, Canisuis, and cathedral Prep( #1 LB in 2018 Matt Bauers-Notre Dame) with a Hamstring that still not 100 percent... 3 Games remaining@ least only played 8 due to Lightning Game against Syracuse C.B.A WAS CANCELLED! We wanted that one bad as everyone have him and Scott top 2 backs in state...

It's great that these Buffalo schools are challenging themselves against top tier competition. The Erie privates make sense given it's less than 2 hrs away.

uniofficial visit jan. 14th

1st team all league, All WNY, CONNOLLY CUP FINALIST(GIVEN TO WNY BEST PLAYER) RUNNER UP TO COUSIN Isaiah McDuffie- 1st time in 50 year history 2 family members up for award...WNYHS football Offensive MVP for 2016...MMHA Championship game offensive MVP 217 rushing and 2 TDS vs Canisuis...

Jr. Season 1545 yards 17 TD's - Dylan McDuffie highlights - Hudl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom