Where is he looking at right now?

137 carries 1628 yards 29 TDs in 8 games

Last edited:
Lets not miss out on another upstate New York RB like the Brian Leonard miss

Another dominant performance tonight

Anyone know much about him?

I don't know much about him, except what I read in the paper and on the Internet about his athleticism. He appears to be a pretty good HS wrestler, placing second at the Eastern States meet and first in Section 3 as a junior at 182 pounds. See: Individual Results

Another dominant performance tonight

Anyone know much about him?

5’8 11.7 100m PR. I think he is definitely going to play at the college level but probably more of a Rutgers/UConn/Colgate level player. Good luck to him.

5’8 11.7 100m PR. I think he is definitely going to play at the college level but probably more of a Rutgers/UConn/Colgate level player. Good luck to him.
Always difficult to evaluate upstate NY running backs, the Hart’s and Leonard’s are few and far between.

If he is that good, CUSE should consider. Look at that short but powerful RB from LSU dominating performance yesterday vs. BAMA.

If he is that good, CUSE should consider. Look at that short but powerful RB from LSU dominating performance yesterday vs. BAMA.
I mean, he has 34 TD 2200 yards on 180 carries

They don't throw a lot so he has really nothing to show for that aspect of his game.

To me he's an intriguing prospect

The other thing to consider is he hasn’t played a ton of football. So there may be some room for growth. Didn’t Curtis dukes come out of Indian River recently?

5'8" and wrestles at 182 means he's probably built for about 200. I'd offer a preferred walkon spot.

5-8 200 running 11.7 I'd say sign me up. Ray Rice was 5-8 200 in college with similar speed. Maybe a step faster. Rice was running in the 4.4 range by the time he hit the NFL though.

Nothing would be worse then him going elsewhere and killing it.

We have 2 RB's committed already. Is he better than they are?
Agree. We have the right numbers and quality at RB. It makes no sense to take another in this class. If we are going to take a chance on someone, it should be at DT or OT. We don't have enough players at those positions.

We will talk in 4 years when we both can have an answer
If you think we should take him, given the complete context of our current recruiting class, you have to be able to answer that question now. I'm not interested in hindsight finger wagging four years from now (!) about something which you couldn't have known at the time you had to make the decision.

Every year people get caught up with a NYS kid putting up big numbers. "Oh look, he's the same size as ray rice so we should offer him".

If you think we should take him, given the complete context of our current recruiting class, you have to be able to answer that question now. I'm not interested in hindsight finger wagging four years from now (!) about something which you couldn't have known at the time you had to make the decision.
I never stated we should take him. Stated how it would stink to see someone like him go elsewhere and kill it. For example, mike hart and Latavius Murray are kids who would’ve been great to land on the hill. They went elsewhere and killed it. I am just saying it would stink if somehow this kid went elsewhere and killed it and he was right in our backyard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom