Class of 2017 - RB Gus Edwards will be Grad Transfer/Commits to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Gus Edwards will be Grad Transfer/Commits to Rutgers

Gus Edwards RB Miami may be go the grad transfer route to Syracuse or Rutgers
Didn't he blow out his knee? Is he fully recovered? He was one of the Marrone recruits I had high hopes for that we lost in the Bills exodus.

Gus Edwards RB Miami may be go the grad transfer route to Syracuse or Rutgers

might be a good 1 year stop gap. His carries last year increased towards the end of the season. Where is he on the depth chart - with Yearby going pro he could be the starter no?

Didn't he blow out his knee? Is he fully recovered? He was one of the Marrone recruits I had high hopes for that we lost in the Bills exodus.

He missed 2015 with a foot injury, but did play in 2016.

Gus Edwards is still eyeing a potential graduate transfer to either Rutgers or Syracuse -- it would give him the chance to be more of the main option at a program close to home. He is set to graduate in May and would not be required to sit out.

Makes you wonder if their is any avenue to communicate with Gus, I know technically you can't until he is released by the school but talking to say his old high school coach or something, I assume it happens, otherwise how does he have it narrowed so soon?

Oh how we still love thee Gus! What a pickup this would be. Comparing offenses, I don't think it's much of a comparison... He already picked us once, here's to round 2 baby!

Oh how we still love thee Gus! What a pickup this would be. Comparing offenses, I don't think it's much of a comparison... He already picked us once, here's to round 2 baby!

How ironic would it have been had Zach Allen actually chose to transfer to Syracuse and then Gus came on board as a Grad Transfer. We would have had 2 of the 5 "Marrone left" decommits come back.

How ironic would it have been had Zach Allen actually chose to transfer to Syracuse and then Gus came on board as a Grad Transfer. We would have had 2 of the 5 "Marrone left" decommits come back.

If we didn't have Dungey, I think it could have happened.

Would love to see this take place - it makes too much sense not to (despite what some here feel about Strickland - really think he'd be better suited for D).

Interesting name at a position that needs an immediate upgrade.

Would Miami block it? Can you block grad transfer in conference?

Also if Gus came to SU he would get to play a game at Miami next year. That would be interesting for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom