Class of 2017 - RB Gus Edwards will be Grad Transfer/Commits to Rutgers | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Gus Edwards will be Grad Transfer/Commits to Rutgers

So Rutgers has a Syracuse transfer and a woulda been Syracuse transfer at RB? huh.

Okay real question here: If there was no transfer ban, does Gus 100% come here?

I feel like everyone is upset at something that might not have happened anyway
It means nothing now, but yeah if he could have come here he would have.

I may just celebrate by streaking down my street if we beat Miami's a..

And Miami is a lot better now than they have been for years...

Yep, finally have some stability at head coach, someone who gets their program. I guess there could be a silver lining of breaking in a new QB, but I remember saying that when Ken Dorsey was a true freshman. A lot of good that did.

I guess we'll have no choice on the Florida twofer since FSU away rotates on our schedule with Pitt at home. So our other Coastal road opponent will always be on FSU road game year.

This sucks.

Guy could have been a beast in a high powered offense desperate for a huge RB - and instead he's headed for the team that put up a whopping 34 yards on 36 attempts vs Michigan.

This sucks.

Guy could have been a beast in a high powered offense desperate for a huge RB - and instead he's headed for the team that put up a whopping 34 yards on 36 attempts vs Michigan.

you really shouldn't be quoting stats from that game. I think that was their best one statistically on the ground, it's misleading. ;)

The @Miami crossover timing couldn't work out worse.

It's on a year where we already go to FSU. (And oh by the way to LSU).

And now it's on a year when a senior RB could help us, but can't, because we play the team he's leaving.

1000% of suck.

I agree, we play miami like every 20 years, the timing is just horrible.

Whatever, the kid should have come to SU out of high school, his loss. He could have been one of our all-time greats, and positioned himself for a shot at the NFL.

Plot twist, Gus who now attends Rutgers is transferring to Syracuse.
raw

Best news here is he doesn't play for Miami or Pittsburgh this season.

Would rather he have chosen to go to Wagner instead. They play a higher brand of football than RU too. Isn't he from Staten Island? Unlike Long, he probably would've cracked the lineup there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom