Class of 2018 - RB Henry Geil (WI) Verbal to Iowa | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Henry Geil (WI) Verbal to Iowa

CuseLegacy

Big 12 offer first for Wisconsin RB Henry Geil
http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/avatar/Avatar.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Allen Trieu
Yesterday at 3:49 PM
Many schools are coming after Green Bay (Wis.) Prebble's Henry Geil, a sturdy running back who now has a Big 12 offer.

Henry Geil is a put-together 6-foot-0, 190-pound junior running back from Green Bay Prebble who has seen an increase in recruiting attention following a good performance at the EFT/Edgy Tim Showcase.

That, combined with his production during his junior season (768 rushing yards and 14 touchdowns, 14.4 yards per punt return), has him as a fast-rising prospect.

Iowa State recently became the first program to offer.

"It was a good feeling," Geil said. "It took away the pressure of wondering if I was good enough to make it. It just made me hungry and made me want to succeed athletically even more. It's also caused me to carry myself at a higher standard as a high school student as well as a man."

He has familiarity with the program having visited and having stayed in contact with the staff.

"I talked to head coach Matt Campbell, Coach Shaefer, Coach Hofher, and Coach Ayeni. They said they loved my film and they love me even more as a person.

"I was in November for the spring game against Kansas State, and will be there Feb 11 to watch the men's basketball team on an unofficial visit. I loved the atmosphere. I have six area teams in Green Bay, so the whole town is always buzzing on Friday nights. I've never seen an entire town shut down for a whole day just for one game, and that made me feel like I was walking on hallowed ground the entire time."

Central Michigan, Northwestern, Michigan State, Northern Illinois, Syracuse, North Dakota State and Wisconsin are all in contact with me right now and I plan to visit Syracuse and Northwestern sometime this spring for a spring game and/or practice. I just got invited to Syracuse's junior day in March. I'm in contact with coach Lewis right now, I can tell already he's a player's coach."

Big 12 offer first for Wisconsin RB Henry Geil
http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/avatar/Avatar.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Allen Trieu
Yesterday at 3:49 PM
Many schools are coming after Green Bay (Wis.) Prebble's Henry Geil, a sturdy running back who now has a Big 12 offer.

Henry Geil is a put-together 6-foot-0, 190-pound junior running back from Green Bay Prebble who has seen an increase in recruiting attention following a good performance at the EFT/Edgy Tim Showcase.

That, combined with his production during his junior season (768 rushing yards and 14 touchdowns, 14.4 yards per punt return), has him as a fast-rising prospect.

Iowa State recently became the first program to offer.

"It was a good feeling," Geil said. "It took away the pressure of wondering if I was good enough to make it. It just made me hungry and made me want to succeed athletically even more. It's also caused me to carry myself at a higher standard as a high school student as well as a man."

He has familiarity with the program having visited and having stayed in contact with the staff.

"I talked to head coach Matt Campbell, Coach Shaefer, Coach Hofher, and Coach Ayeni. They said they loved my film and they love me even more as a person.

"I was in November for the spring game against Kansas State, and will be there Feb 11 to watch the men's basketball team on an unofficial visit. I loved the atmosphere. I have six area teams in Green Bay, so the whole town is always buzzing on Friday nights. I've never seen an entire town shut down for a whole day just for one game, and that made me feel like I was walking on hallowed ground the entire time."

Central Michigan, Northwestern, Michigan State, Northern Illinois, Syracuse, North Dakota State and Wisconsin are all in contact with me right now and I plan to visit Syracuse and Northwestern sometime this spring for a spring game and/or practice. I just got invited to Syracuse's junior day in March. I'm in contact with coach Lewis right now, I can tell already he's a player's coach."
Looks like another Junior day coming up soon.

Looks like another Junior day coming up soon.
Normally they have combined the Junior Day with the Spring Game so March seems odd unless they are going to take them to a Lax game.

Normally they have combined the Junior Day with the Spring Game so March seems odd unless they are going to take them to a Lax game.
I thought they had the Junior Day during Spring Game. guess it will just be during spring practice this year.

A lot of schools have several junior days so maybe we're expanding the scope.

I thought they had the Junior Day during Spring Game. guess it will just be during spring practice this year.

Safe to assume they'll still try and get as many juniors at the spring game as possible.

They have already had one Junior Day for 2018s...called it Dome Dude Day.

A lot of schools have several junior days so maybe we're expanding the scope.
One in March would be the second one for 2018s. I was just wondering what the activities would be for kids besides coming to a practice.

One in March would be the second one for 2018s. I was just wondering what the activities would be for kids besides coming to a practice.

besides touring the athletic and academic buildings? I think that's fine, plus a practice, maybe two. When does practice start? Georgia Tech comes to the Carrier Dome on March 4th.

LVille 2/26

besides touring the athletic and academic buildings? I think that's fine, plus a practice, maybe two. When does practice start? Georgia Tech comes to the Carrier Dome on March 4th.

LVille 2/26

Maybe March 4th is the date. They seem to like to take kids visiting to BB games. If it is later in March it would have to be a Lax game. The only thing I have seen on practice starting was a tweet of March 21. Which would be after kids got back from Spring Break.

And March 4th it is...

On this day in history,

1826 - The first railroad in the U.S. was chartered. It was the Granite Railway in Quincy, MA.

The Express officially began choo-choo'ing. Coincidence that a stud RB is visiting on the 4th? I think not.

Paint him Orange.

Henry Geil ‏@HenryGeil6 Protected Tweets 1h1 hour ago

Blessed to say I have received an offer from Syracuse University! #Domedudes
1f34a.png

This is where things get dicey for Mr Scott. We're not on commitment watch here but anything can happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom