Class of 2023 - RB Ike Daniels (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/22/22) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB Ike Daniels (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/22/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Parkman is a RB im surprised they took his commitment without waiting for Daniels. We
need blue chip prospects like this.

if Parkman is a RB im surprised they took his commitment without waiting for Daniels. We
need blue chip prospects like this.
I look at Parkman as a guy who is under recruited and a lottery-ticket kind of kid. His offer list says to me that he may need a bit of development before he's ready to see the field. He also knew he wanted to come to SU - likely didn't take as much convincing as a blue chipper.

I don't think the two of them were ever being recruited for the same scholarship. Daniels is by far the more coveted, and I don't think Parkman is going to push Daniels away.

Plus, we only have two RB's returning next year when Tucker departs - Price (transfer from NMSU) and Allen (true frosh). I could see them taking a couple commitments at the position this year.

Parkman has elite speed.

And landing him shouldn't scare off any higher rated prospects.
Yep, you find ways to get Parkman on the field in opportune situations. We now how an OC who may be able to do that. Other rb’s shouldnt be scared off

I look at Parkman as a guy who is under recruited and a lottery-ticket kind of kid. His offer list says to me that he may need a bit of development before he's ready to see the field. He also knew he wanted to come to SU - likely didn't take as much convincing as a blue chipper.

I don't think the two of them were ever being recruited for the same scholarship. Daniels is by far the more coveted, and I don't think Parkman is going to push Daniels away.

Plus, we only have two RB's returning next year when Tucker departs - Price (transfer from NMSU) and Allen (true frosh). I could see them taking a couple commitments at the position this year.
Yes Parkman is an “elite speed returner” worst case scenario kind of guy. Good developmental prospect.

Parkman has elite speed.

And landing him shouldn't scare off any higher rated prospects.

Teams usually don’t recruit more than 1 RB of the same size in a class. I’m not sure RBs like to jump on board with more than 1 in a class either.

I don’t think it’s clear what position the new kid was recruited for and that’s one reason I mentioned it. My guess is athlete. Seems he could be a RB, a slot or a DB.

I understand Syracuse needs to take the bird in hand, but I also know if we want to take the next step, at some point, we have to land some kids that have Penn state and Tennessee type offers.

Ike.png

Yes Parkman is an “elite speed returner” worst case scenario kind of guy. Good developmental prospect.
Agree ... worse case he's returning kicks. Best case he becomes a D'Wayne Eskridge/Tutu Atwell kind of burner.

Last edited:
Impressive RB...could he be Tucker 2.0 in 2024?
Mountain View HS has almost 1800 students...competition has to be pretty good.
Looks like he has enough rocks in his pockets to run between tackles and the
jets to get outside...
I like this guy...hope he has an outstanding/healthy senior year...
AS A CUSE COMMIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors