Class of 2018 - RB Jarveon Howard (MS) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Jarveon Howard (MS) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers from Arkansas St, Mississippi St, Louisiana St, S. Alabama, Louisana Tech, Southern Miss, Jackson St, Alcorn St, Syracuse

According to a Rivals headline the staff has supposedly been in touch with him recently and had an in home visit.

I still hope he jumps on board with coach Babers & Assoc. :)

Yeah, I really like his film too. Bring in all the running backs!

Is Howard coming up for a visit? If he's not, we won't get him, so I don't want to get my hopes up

I can't find anything confirmed from the MS or LA papers that he and/or Brumfield are coming up for visits but I'm hoping. Think one site said Howard this weekend though.

I can't find anything confirmed from the MS or LA papers that he and/or Brumfield are coming up for visits but I'm hoping. Think one site said Howard this weekend though.

yeah the Crystal Ball site has Howard officially visiting this weekend.

Lol I just googled this kid. He looks like a grown ass man.
And he runs like one too. Great speed and he will go thru you if need be... I really like and want this kid. Crossing my fingers.

I really like his film. Hope we land him. The staff has lined up some really nice prospects at RB.

Looking at his recruitment, looks like Ole Miss was the leader...wondering if the coaching shakeup there and all the turmoil impacted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom