Class of 2020 - RB Ja'tarie Washington (FL) Offered/ PWO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Ja'tarie Washington (FL) Offered/ PWO

If Syracuse wanted him don't you all think he would've taken an OV with Latarie?

I fully believe Wax is a running back. 3 backs this cycle, plus 5 on the roster? I would love to have him, but wow ...considering we need a QB, couple of beefs on the DL, a couple LBs and CBs.

But what do I know? Take him!

4 star? Where is he rated that highly?

I don't think he's a take right now.

Could he be coverted to a DB or LB? Not sure how/if he played much on the other side of the ball.

Bnoro you might as well go a head and ruin this thread for us. What say you? Do you believe this a much ado about nothing situation?

Truthfully i think we are a program who should take all playmakers and see what happens. Maybe he sticks and RB, maybe he can be moved around. Who knows! I just feel like you do not say no to a high level RB from FL who is clearly into cuse.

They have him running a 4.36 40 That is blazing speed. You can't teach this no where. Remember what Louisville did to us with their speed. I say take him and let it fall where it may be. I can't imagine this kid in backfield with Jordan in the slot and Alford on the outside with a Hendrix (of course healthy) on the other side and Hackett or Benson or Mahar @TE....WOOOOOOOOOO Can you say name the score.

They have him running a 4.36 40 That is blazing speed. You can't teach this no where. Remember what Louisville did to us with their speed. I say take him and let it fall where it may be. I can't imagine this kid in backfield with Jordan in the slot and Alford on the outside with a Hendrix (of course healthy) on the other side and Hackett or Benson or Mahar @TE...WOOOOOOOOOO Can you say name the score.

Truthfully i think we are a program who should take all playmakers and see what happens. Maybe he sticks and RB, maybe he can be moved around. Who knows! I just feel like you do not say no to a high level RB from FL who is clearly into cuse.

Disagree. We are not in desperation mode. We have to use our assets wisely and maximize the spots that are open that we have.

We appeared less explosive this year because of the OL woes. That basically eliminated the use of the slot receivers (Sean Riley’s regression is a prime example of this). It also hindered the performance of our backs. We have talent at those positions.

I want to see us throw everything and the kitchen sink at getting two OL capable of starting next year and at least one other high school prospect who has a good pedigree. I’m a big fan of projects but I get concerned when I see too many of them. I think back to the 2013 class where we pulled in projects Jon Burton and Jamar McGloster in the same class and how we got basically 0 production from Burton and 2 years as a starter from McGloster after waiting 3 years for him to develop.

Bleich and Antwan Reed, along with Cade Fortin, are probably the most important recruits on the board for us right now in order to turn next season around.

Disagree. We are not in desperation mode. We have to use our assets wisely and maximize the spots that are open that we have.

We appeared less explosive this year because of the OL woes. That basically eliminated the use of the slot receivers (Sean Riley’s regression is a prime example of this). It also hindered the performance of our backs. We have talent at those positions.

I want to see us throw everything and the kitchen sink at getting two OL capable of starting next year and at least one other high school prospect who has a good pedigree. I’m a big fan of projects but I get concerned when I see too many of them. I think back to the 2013 class where we pulled in projects Jon Burton and Jamar McGloster in the same class and how we got basically 0 production from Burton and 2 years as a starter from McGloster after waiting 3 years for him to develop.

Bleich and Antwan Reed, along with Cade Fortin, are probably the most important recruits on the board for us right now in order to turn next season around.
I couldn't agree more. I think we have 9 spots remaining. If that is right, I would add Ndukwe, Pogorelc, and Poitier and we would still have 3 more spots remaining.

If Bleich and Fortin are transfers they will have to sit out a year. How will they help us next year? Am I missing something?

If Bleich and Fortin are transfers they will have to sit out a year. How will they help us next year? Am I missing something?
Fortin won't have to sit as he transferred from UNC to a JUCO. It's a loophole that allows him to play right away.
Bleich, they are hoping to get a waiver.

bleich if he goes to Cuse should more than likely get a waiver...never know with those situations but it looks really good if he attends Syracuse that he would be eligible to play right away with a family hardship waiver.

We have to land a QB, DT, OL, WR. After those positions take the best players
We need a couple DT's and a couple OL's at least but even after that we would still have room for this kid.

I'd be surprised if we bring him in.

yeah, think this is a case where the kid and his friends really want him to go to SU, but don't think the staff is reciprocating that interest

yeah, think this is a case where the kid and his friends really want him to go to SU, but don't think the staff is reciprocating that interest
Does he have a committable offer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom