Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I like the song at the 1:45 mark,but get rid of the Gatorade symbol as the last thing I want is the FBI snooping around.

NEW 10/21 / 17
Latest stats on SU commit JAWHAR JORDAN: He would have more YDS and TDs but Hamilton has a diverse offense and his QB Tyler Shough, an Oregon commit, throws for an average of 262YPG with 25TDS through9 games. His next game is this Friday vs. Chandler, the last regular season game.

Jawhar Jordan (Hamilton): The Syracuse commit had his way with the Perry defense on Friday, racking up six touchdowns on 275 yards rushing.

Jordan scored touchdowns on runs of 11, 12, 1, 41, 2 and a 91 yard punt return in a losing effort vs conference rival Perry.

A defensive struggle it was not with the final being Perry 65 – Hamilton 63.

Jordan scored his final touchdown to bring Hamilton back within three points, and the Perry defense gave the ball back to the Huskies with 47 seconds left.

Hamilton is now 7-2. Perry is 8-1

THROUGH 10/21/2017

Friday night’s game vs. Perry

CAR YDS AVG LNG TD

17 ... 275 .. 16.3. .. 41... ... 6...

STATS THROUGH 9 GAMES 2017

CAR YDS AVG RYPG RTD RECTD PRTD TTD

112 1440. 11.1 145.6 18 ... 1... ... ...1 .....25....

Last edited by a moderator:

...and the jive. The only thing he doesn't have is great upper body strength. That and muscle weight will be added next year in S&C/. It would be great to see him play with Air Dungey finally with Eric being able to hand the ball off to someone who is going to make a difference out of the backfield for us. It is time we had a speed back who will be able to make a name for himself and us once again. GO Dino, Go SU!

Not correct.

Damien ran a 10.5 100m. Jawhar's PR is 10.62.

I was referring to his forty which is 4.37 - off the cuff I do not know what Damiens was. Do you know?

I was referring to his forty which is 4.37 - off the cuff I do not know what Damiens was. Do you know?
There is an article out there that says he ran a 40 in the 4.4 range at SU's Pro Day. I believe he was faster when he was 25 pounds lighter in HS, like Jordan is now.

No question Jawhar is fast. Really fast.

I just want it out there that back in the day, the program had fast players as well.

Damien was really fast. A lot of people forget that.

Rhodes in DB's system would have been fun to watch. There is straight line fast, fast with a ball in their hands and fast twitch break ankles fast where defensive players just reach for air. Marvin Harrison could turn on a dime on his routes at a high speed and Jerry Rice just glided with the ball but seemed to be untouchable though his 40's weren't as fast as a lot of speedsters. Barry Sanders made people just look like drunks leaving a bar. If SU were fortunate enough to get a RB that can hit a hole quickly or have the vision to see an opening and dash though it quickly I'll be very pleased. Let's hope Mr. Jordan can be that player.

There is an article out there that says he ran a 40 in the 4.4 range at SU's Pro Day. I believe he was faster when he was 25 pounds lighter in HS, like Jordan is now.

I just want it out there that back in the day, the program had fast players as well.

Understood, Tom

Tyler Shough @tylershough2 8h8 hours ago

S/O my boy @CutsOnDime
1f60e.png
1f62e.png
5 TDs total on his birthday. #Goat #IknowyouwanttocommittoUNC

Tyler Shough just decommitted from UNC and committed to Oregon. Guess Jawhar chose wisely.

what the hell happened his senior year?

what the hell happened his senior year?
He got hit at the line of scrimmage 99% of the time, and had to make something out of nothing most plays.

Frigging Grob...

Jawhar is ALL IN.

Kid already bleeds Orange.

Running back Jawhar Jordan

"I was not surprised at all by the outcome. Some might say it was an upset and yes it somewhat is... but I believe it was a hard-nosed win and they played REAL SYRACUSE football.

"My view of Syracuse did not change at all. I've known there was something special about this team since the moment I committed, and we are most definitely heading into the right direction and winning a national championship. GO ORANGE."