Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

What a fantastic find by the staff, especially Boller. He's already proving his worth to the staff here, great hire.

Used his roots in Long Island to bring him back home. Legitimate NFL speed. Already ran a verified 4.48 and that's in high school!

Reminds me of Tyreek Hill, the strides and homerun ability. Size as well.

Amazing what this staff is doing on the recruiting front. We really need Babers to stick around for a few years because if hes doing this well at 4-8, cant imagine the type of player he could get at 8-4.
If I were running the AD I give the entire staff a 100k bonus and give Dino an extra year on his contract.

We are getting legit P5 talent for the first time in a decade.

I really like this kid! We are now ranked #30 in composite of the rating services. With another 4* or two, which is certainly possible, and same quality kids we have now added, this could be the highest rated class in recent memory! And my memory keeps getting worse!

Wow love this get because of two things. He is a nice change of pace in the backfield although I do think he needs to put on some serious muscle to play in the ACC on that tape he does not weigh 175. Secondly, if he doesn't pan out at RB this is a cat who could legitimately get played on Sundays to return punts/kicks. I would also be open to seeing him in the slot, Dino has already made that a position of need. Lutz, S. Johnson, N. Johnson, and now maybe Jordan. Those are the inside receivers in his first two true recruiting classes. I like how we project at that position for years to come.

When I see film of a guy like this, I see a running back. Not saying he won't be moved, but he has speed and running back instincts.

The instincts are not something taught. I like this recruit.