Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I think Johnson is more likely than Fitzroy or Jawhar of making it to SU next month.

Completely agree. I don't expect to see Jordan or Gardner at Cuse in the Fall.

Just a fwiw I checked the HS website and the seniors at Hamilton had finals last week, 24th & 25th. Graduation is this week on Wed.

Maybe Jawhar will resurface then.

Stephen Bailey‏Verified account @Stephen_Bailey1 3m3 minutes ago
More

News: Arizona RB Jawhar Jordan (@cutsondime) has been cleared by the NCAA and plans to enroll at Syracuse in January. Jordan, who has been in touch w/ SU staff members throughout the process, said he took two online courses through his HS this summer. Also visiting this weekend.
Wow. I didn’t expect that. Nice to see

If this is accurate-that would be awesome. He was my favorite recruit in the class-A real Home run threat and ankle breaker. Watch these videos-These are against very good competition

Last edited:
giphy.gif

That is outstanding. This kid's highlight reels were amazing. I am in no way an expert at looking at highlight films, but he "cuts on a dime" and he was lightning fast compared to the players he is on the field with, and I think he is at a football factory in Arizona.

Loved this kid's film. Dymamic playmaker -- he's an upgrade.

Seems thin, which obviously our strength coaches will change quickly. Kid has potential to be a really fun kick returner.

Seems thin, which obviously our strength coaches will change quickly. Kid has potential to be a really fun kick returner.

The nice thing about having a quality depth chart with a stocked two-deep ahead of him is that this kid can come in, redshirt, learn the offensive system, and benefit from being in a collegiate S&C program without being forced onto the field before he's optimally ready.

Then, as a more experienced, stronger, bigger player he'll be ready to ascend into a more prominent role when the time comes.

The way that this coaching staff has improved the talent / athleticism on this team in such a short time is very impressive.