Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Tyler Shough @tylershough2 8h8 hours ago

S/O my boy @CutsOnDime
1f60e.png
1f62e.png
5 TDs total on his birthday. #Goat #IknowyouwanttocommittoUNC

Polite, well-spoken young man in those 2 video interviews. His youthful exuberance is refreshing, as he seems genuinely excited to be interviewed. It almost reminds me of watching the Little Leaguers get their first taste of spotlight this week, & I mean that as a compliment.

Also of note, though I'll let others Google the details for themselves instead of posting here, this was Hamilton's first game following a VERY serious hazing scandal within its football program from last school year that has drawn national attention & led to the firing of their previous HC, the school's principal, & many other officials. Reportedly, none of the current players or staff had any involvement.

Also upgraded to the #22 RB in the country. When was the last time we had a RB rated higher by any site/publication? Averin Collier? One site had him as the #19 Athlete. I don't recall Delone being ranked that high. You may have to go back to Reyes, whose SUA profile says he was ranked the #23 RB by The Sporting News. I'm probably completely forgetting someone.
Sounds about right. Wasn't Ferri rated pretty high too? He and Reyes were in the same class (can't wait for that kind of stuff again) . I think I remember some people thinking he was the favorite to play over Reyes until he had problems getting to campus because of some academic stuff or something.

Also upgraded to the #22 RB in the country. When was the last time we had a RB rated higher by any site/publication? Averin Collier? One site had him as the #19 Athlete. I don't recall Delone being ranked that high. You may have to go back to Reyes, whose SUA profile says he was ranked the #23 RB by The Sporting News. I'm probably completely forgetting someone.
Is this the composite or a specific site? Does this foreshadow an upgrade in the star rating?

For people more in "the know" than myself, is this kid going to be everything we thought Robert Washington was going to be for us? You know before everything went up in crazy town smoke?
I don't think Washington was ever the burner that this kid is. He was an exciting prospect as an all around back (who inflated his own offer list with schools that wouldn't take his commitment) but Jawhar has straight line speed that few kids we've recruited lately can match.

With the way he runs and the way he carries the ball in the open field all I could think of was GOAT.

Wow. No expert here, but it blows my mind that there may be twenty one RB's out there better than this dude.

Wow. No expert here, but it blows my mind that there may be twenty one RB's out there better than this dude.
Needs to add muscle.

Without looking, my guess is that most of the guys in front of him are bigger and considered every down backs.

Without looking, my guess is that most of the guys in front of him are bigger and considered every down backs.
Agree. He looks 5'11" like AJ Long was 6'2"...
But, elite top end speed plus good wiggle...

Agree. He looks 5'11" like AJ Long was 6'2"...
But, elite top end speed plus good wiggle...
Goin' waaay back on this one, but Tony Dorsett at Pitt? That's who he reminds me of, and no I'm not saying he's " Heisman Trophy winner Dorsett" good, but his style tho'...

I take back my GOAT running style and replace it with