Class of 2018 - RB Jeremy Banks (TN) Commits to Tenn | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Jeremy Banks (TN) Commits to Tenn

Well that’s a very interesting offer, no?

He’s also picked up offers from Ole Miss and Nebraska this week. Plus I noted offers from Iowa State (matt Campbell) and Central Florida (frost). Makes me think he’s a good fit for the O.

Last edited:
I've gotta say I'm surprised this offer didn't generate a little more chatter. Is he Hall's replacement? Is he Dixon insurance? Is he just that good we couldn't pass the chance up?

I've gotta say I'm surprised this offer didn't generate a little more chatter. Is he Hall's replacement? Is he Dixon insurance? Is he just that good we couldn't pass the chance up?
My guess Hall's replacement.

My guess Hall's replacement.

I think that's logical but he's a completely different back at 6-2 210. Thought maybe we'd go in a different direction with the ship.

I also think Banks looked like he'd make a great linebacker.

Looks like Banks has already visited Wyoming and Iowa State with Nebraska (this weekend) and UCLA (next weekend) scheduled. I'd guess he's a long shot to visit here.

Looks like Banks has already visited Wyoming and Iowa State with Nebraska (this weekend) and UCLA (next weekend) scheduled. I'd guess he's a long shot to visit here.
All 4 of the schools might have coaching changes!

Campbell will have a shot at a bigger job depending on negotiating a lower buyout.
Nebraska and UCLA jobs are probably opening up.
Bohl at Wyoming might have a shot at the Nebraska job!

Yeah time to move on from this one... not happenin'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom