Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Proper dedication? I’m not sure what you mean by that but I’ll say this josh has best trainer in western pa and is a gym rat I would say he pretty dedicated
It wasn't meant as a slight at all - pretty obvious to me that Josh looks pretty ripped.
It's just an inside joke used by adolescent board members (I'm not naming names) that mistakenly believe they can turn even the slightest slot receiver into a nose tackle with enough weight lifting.

It's a dumb joke amongst posters.

It’s a time honored board meme, enjoyed by only the most intellectual, high-brow posters. ;)

If Player X shows “proper dedication to S&C” they can put on enough size & weight to play DT.

Strangely enough - it’s actually pretty legit in this case, given how big and strong Josh already is as a HS kid.
Of course, we’d love for him to just be an absolute beast RB and use that size to brutalize opponent D’s. :cool:

I forgot to add this yesterday josh is officially 6’3 now grew another inch over the summer

That's great to hear. The last article had him at 6'2, 230lbs. Is he still at/around that 230lb mark now that he's closer to 6'3?

I forgot to add this yesterday josh is officially 6’3 now grew another inch over the summer

Glad he'll be in our team Vs watching our defence try and tackle him...
He's bigger than many ACC linebackers at this point and a lot off freshman d-end's that come in. Hopefully he can teach the rest of the frosh class about proper dedication to strength and conditioning as well.

Has Josh met coach Edinger yet?

Jason...who else offered him already?

Stop holding on out on us! :)

Not surprised to see this, most midget sports are going full bore already in this state and despite most schools going virtual figured it would be full go for sports.

Not surprised to see this, most midget sports are going full bore already in this state and despite most schools going virtual figured it would be full go for sports.
Screenshot (88).png

Red football moved to Spring
Green staring on schedule
Blue various start times
Beige delayed season

White dots awaiting a decision.

What I do not understand is that nfl rigorous testing, ncaa rigorous testing versus high school no mention of testing. It makes no sense and puts kids at risk in my opinion.

What I do not understand is that nfl rigorous testing, ncaa rigorous testing versus high school no mention of testing. It makes no sense and puts kids at risk in my opinion.
The only argument I can see is that in college and pro there is a lot more travel whereas in highschool you basically stay local, so potential exposure from playing may not be much more than attending school or everyday life. Not saying I agree, but I think that's the argument.

The only argument I can see is that in college and pro there is a lot more travel whereas in highschool you basically stay local, so potential exposure from playing may not be much more than attending school or everyday life. Not saying I agree, but I think that's the argument.
There is also the money factor. D1 colleges and Pros can afford to pay for consistent testing of everyone involved. High schools probably can't

There is also the money factor. D1 colleges and Pros can afford to pay for consistent testing of everyone involved. High schools probably can't
That sounds like an argument against them playing.

That sounds like an argument against them playing.

im sure that argument was brought/used and dismissed for some reason, whether it be that they actually can test, or for a different reason. That will be dependent on each school/district and their specific situation.

I am very glad sports are returning at the professional and college level because I love my teams and my entertainment. That said I think it’s pretty clear the majority of the decisions being made regarding sports are monetarily driven and not because the “powers that be” feel that they can keep everyone safe beyond a shadow of a doubt.

i hope everyone is fine and nothing goes wrong. I’m just very concerned about what the reaction will be if a kid catches this thing and dies as a result of it. But fingers crossed that it doesn’t happen and we never have to find out