Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

He means sign another RB besides Josh, because Josh projects to be very good, another RB may not be necessary or that is the question.
Oh...OK- got it. :)
In the immortal words of Emily Littela:
1603822489307.png

He means sign another RB besides Josh, because Josh projects to be very good, another RB may not be necessary or that is the question.

Can't have a RB depth chart of 3 guys who are capable of carrying starter's minutes. Personally I think it all depends on the status of Howard/Adams for next year and how the preferred walk-on Flowers is developing and if he's a 2 deep candidate for next season. Based on what I've seen of Pierre and Lutz I think those are guys you only want playing as a last resort.

If it's 3 + Lutz/Pierre, it would be in the staff's best interest to get another RB, whether it's a transfer or a hs recruit.

Can't have a RB depth chart of 3 guys who are capable of carrying starter's minutes. Personally I think it all depends on the status of Howard/Adams for next year and how the preferred walk-on Flowers is developing and if he's a 2 deep candidate for next season. Based on what I've seen of Pierre and Lutz I think those are guys you only want playing as a last resort.

If it's 3 + Lutz/Pierre, it would be in the staff's best interest to get another RB, whether it's a transfer or a hs recruit.
Adams is not returning, Jarveon may or may not be.

Who?

Tucker and Hough probably give SU it's best backfield since Reyes and Rhodes. Jordan gets to be Percy Harvin
Floyd Little and Larry Czonka say "hello".

It’s mind-numbingly baffling why our coaches literally refused to use him in space this year.

Why run a 170 lb guy who can break ankles and is a blur in the open field, between the tackles so he’s enclosed in over a ton of humanity, with zero room to maneuver??
:rolleyes:

Thing is, I don't think he's an ankle breaker. He had a couple of times getting thru the first level, and had to make a guy miss. I didn't see the lateral quickness, but maybe I'm missing something.

It's ok though. North-south, he showed against Louisville last year that he's as fast as anyone on this roster. Set those plays up with everything else you do and watch him go.

If you're willing to share, I'd be very interested in how the process with Rivals goes. Did they call you and say "He's making us look like idiots-Oops!"?
Well I called him out on twitter and he dm me and then talked on phone it’s bout who offers you and what camps you pay to go to ! But Josh proved himself on the field so they had to bump him up ! Rivals doesn’t respect cuse as a p5 school at all

Syracuse football succeeds when its driven by a culture of grinding, unrelenting grit. I hope Josh brings this work ethic with him to the hill. It tends to be contagious. Its earned during the hours cameras arent on you
He definitely will bring it with him he was taught it at very young age ! For example if I see him do 4 sets I say but your competition doing 5 sets he proceeds to do 6 sets lol

Well I called him out on twitter and he dm me and then talked on phone it’s bout who offers you and what camps you pay to go to ! But Josh proved himself on the field so they had to bump him up ! Rivals doesn’t respect cuse as a p5 school at all
Get the rest of the verbal commits parents to do the same on Twitter. Ha.