Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Death once had a ‘Near Josh Hough Experience’. :p

Josh Hough’s tears can cure Covid-19.
Alas - he has never cried. ;)
I hope its uneventful outside of celebrating accolades and joking at Pitts expense

This is going to be an amazing thread
That's not entirely accurate. ;)

1587683032548.png

That's not entirely accurate. ;)

View attachment 180192
O79 sometimes ya just gotta look the other way when the discussion either turns to bacon or Chuck Norris jokes. Why because bacon and Chuck Norris jokes makes the world a better place. Oh and cowbell...a little cowbell also makes the world a better place...speaking of which how about some cowbell for our newest verbal commit!!!
F969A639-1393-414D-8BB3-F3961B431646.gif

O79 sometimes ya just gotta look the other way when the discussion either turns to bacon or Chuck Norris jokes. Why because bacon and Chuck Norris jokes makes the world a better place. Oh and cowbell...a little cowbell also makes the world a better place...speaking of which how about some cowbell for our newest verbal commit!!!
View attachment 180198
Have absolutely no problem with the Chuck Norris or bacon stuff. I have joined in many times, as I believe a good pun is better than almost anything.

Got this thread confused with the Dior thread - the trombone and pocket comments ain't gonna fly.

Carry on. :)

I was gonna ask if there was any chance he'd end up at LB since he seems to have the prototypical measureables, especially for our new defense. I guess that was answered pretty quickly. It'll be fun watching him Csonka some guys in a couple years.

A back at that size that can block and catch is valuable in this offense. it would mean TE wont have to always line up inside for extra help or we can line up in 2 back sets and he can move around.

He reminds me of Jimmy Brown. He's big, fast, and athletic.

I know it's still early in the game, but he has the potential to take 44 out of the rafters and return it to the playing field. Time will tell.
*bnoro’s music begins playing*

I mean, are we seriously talking about 44? This kid wasn't alive the last time it was worn. Our former 44s didn't love when people talked about it for Robert Washington (Lo-f 'in-l). Oh yeah, and IT'S A RETIRED NUMBER.

I love the kid's tape and I think he'll be very good but holy cow, slow your roll.

CRyj.gif

Last edited:
I'm assuming there is some behind the scenes interaction there we don't know about. That could easily be a pic of some of our guys after a score from last year. From an outsider perspective, I don't see anything wrong with that post from Pitt. It projects attitude and tries to tap into the blue collar toughness of western PA.

I'm assuming there is some behind the scenes interaction there we don't know about. That could easily be a pic of some of our guys after a score from last year. From an outsider perspective, I don't see anything wrong with that post from Pitt. It projects attitude and tries to tap into the blue collar toughness of western PA.
Pretty sure Jason had no problem with the picture, even if it features Paris Ford (12), the king of the cheap shot, who was ejected from two games last year for egregious helmet to helmet hits.

I think he took issue with Pat reacting to losing yet another top prospect from their local league to another program by posting a picture implying that these local players choosing to go away from home to better programs are not tough.

Pretty sure Jason had no problem with the picture, even if it features Paris Ford (12), the king of the cheap shot, who was ejected from two games last year for egregious helmet to helmet hits.

I think he took issue with Pat reacting to losing yet another top prospect from their local league to another program by posting a picture implying that these local players choosing to go away from home to better programs are not tough.
That makes sense. I didn't realize that pic was a reaction to that. If that's the case, that's stupid strategy to alienate your local recruiting base. Send 'em our way!

He's a nice looking player! Big back with speed. Gotta like that!
Welcome to Syracuse, young man!
Best of luck to you.

The site that never sleeps has upgraded Josh to a three star. My thoughts are he’ll be a mid three star by the time he gets to campus, with a tantalizing frame for Dino and his gym smiths to weld
I love this pickup. Really like his potential.