Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Agreed, I am so excited to see Jason, in Cuse Orange, running the ball! In my imagination, I see him knocking over defenders and bursting through holes for sizable gaines, as defenders struggle to bring him down.

I just hope they have HS football so we can keep track of his monster year.

No matter who else signs, I'm really looking forward to seeing your son. Best wishes to all of us...

He looks like the kind of big powerful back we haven't had in quite a while. Very excited to see him on The Hill.

Just wanna say I won't be returning to this site until further notice but thanks for all love for Josh and God bless you
I understand. Coaches don't like families of players posting openly on these boards.

I am hoping your son continues a tradition of great running backs coming from Pennsylvania to Syracuse.

There have been at least 3 Parade HS AA RBs from PA who went to Syracuse and had great careers.
Michael Owens 1985
James Mungro 1996
Curtis Brinkley 2003

I think Josh is going to join the club. Really hope he and all the other HS football players out there have a chance to play this fall.

Just wanna say I won't be returning to this site until further notice but thanks for all love for Josh and God bless you
Very much enjoyed reading your posts. Welcoming you to the Orange Family and hoping that through all his hard work, Young Josh shows everyone how much talent he really has. Go Orange!!!!!!

Early proposal for the nickname “The Big Fella”