Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Someone got a care package.

Hey guys, we're planning on interviewing Josh on the podcast tomorrow. If you have any questions you'd like us to ask feel free to fire them in here and we should be able to get to them.
I'd love to know if he's speaking regularly w/ the other commits to build a tight class-maybe a Facebook group or the like.
Also, is he helping recruit? If so, which guys are he talking to?

For those asking questions about stars.

It's May.

We need a "basics of recruiting" thread, followed by a quiz, before being allowed to post in the recruiting thread. It would be similar to the "spouse picture submission" requirement on the pay side.

Hey guys, we're planning on interviewing Josh on the podcast tomorrow. If you have any questions you'd like us to ask feel free to fire them in here and we should be able to get to them.
Ask him does SU expect he could fill Rhino's job as a man of several positions

Please ask if he is related to Julianne and Derek Hough. And, if so, why did he choose football instead of dance? And, are there any aspects of ballroom dancing that he incorporates into football?

For those asking questions about stars.

It's May.

We need a "basics of recruiting" thread, followed by a quiz, before being allowed to post in the recruiting thread. It would be similar to the "spouse picture submission" requirement on the pay side.
Or you could allow everyone to post their actual opinion (even if it's contrary to some) like this is a message board, as long as they're not being obnoxious to others :)

Last edited:
hello cuse nation my friend sent me this link . i thought i would say hello. thank you for showing my son so much love ! i had no idea how how hard cuse fans go ! very impressive! but i seen some tweet couple threads up saying josh is 250 lol not true josh is 235 ! he down 15 pounds but nobody has seen him in while since covid-19 but josh is training hard getting ready for his senior season! again thank you for showing him so much love! stay safe and god bless! big general ! oh and stay tuned
Mr. Hough...so happy your son will be coming to SU. I hope the best for him first and foremost, but have high hopes for his time at SU in terms of the impact he can have on our football program. Best wishes to all of you...

This is a non signed recruit, right? I can’t imagine SU fans chatting him up is kosher. Just saying.

Or you could allow everyone to post their actual opinion (even if it's contrary to some) like this is a message board, as long as they're not being obnoxious to others :)

No, I don't like that idea.

:)

It's possible I had been drinking prior to that post but I have no way to confirm that. Oh wait, never mind, I just looked at my kitchen counter.

I wouldn't let a recruit post on here...knowingly. This is a parent and they are always welcome to post.
Understood. No I was originally responding to the post which indicated the player was going to be answering questions on a podcast.

I wouldn't let a recruit post on here...knowingly. This is a parent and they are always welcome to post.
So there have been recruits who posted on here unknowingly is what you are saying:oops:

WOW, is all I can say... He is going to be the "Beast of the East"

Impressive...and yet, after 1 year with our strength and conditioning staff, there will be a transformation that will be noticeable. Notice will be served.

This kid is so underrated. He's gonna be so good
He is our lowest rated recruit, which just shows the people that assign ratings for recruits are idiots. Idiots or unprincipled charlatans who ponder to brain dead mouth breathers who happily pay to read its about how good their bad recruiting classes are.