Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

What’s really cool is as he starts understanding what college d 1 football is is explosiveness. What Ed will do is ingrain that in his head so that every step should have explosion all over it. If he is running thru tackle he should pick a shoulder and high step thru contact. With his strength and speed now I can only imagine his potential. What is so cool is the bands and chains teams use now becomes so important depending on each kids weakness. It’s such a science nowadays. I love it

Hoping he can earn the same opportunity Markenzy and Jarveon got their freshman years as the power back who breaks the tired defense in the fourth quarter for thundering 5-12 yard runs moving the chains.

Unfortunately I believe Markenzy displayed ball security issues early, but Howard played this role well during 2018

My guess is BC, Vtech, Northwestern, KSU and the gremlins west of NYC

Ok, see no additional offers on 24/7, but rivals lists offers from Kentucky, and Pitt. My guess above may actually be correct.
Says he visited Pitt on 4 occasions.

I heard he had 7 p5 schools call him and tried to change his mind but he told all of them he's going to SU. I also heard he was actually 250 pounds last season and is now down to 230. Its crazy that he was moving that fast at that weight.

I heard he had 7 p5 schools call him and tried to change his mind but he told all of them he's going to SU. I also heard he was actually 250 pounds last season and is now down to 230. Its crazy that he was moving that fast at that weight.
This game is for freak athletes, and he is one of them.

I need to hear Pitt and WVU ate our dust.

Please tell me it was them

Hello guys and gals ! Miss me ? I know it’s been awhile and I have been quiet . But I see I made some waves today so let me answer some of your questions! Yes josh has received a lot p5 offers since committing josh only reason I revealed it to prove a point to rivals he haven’t posted offers out respect to Dino and Syracuse and it don’t matter who offers josh as long Dino wants josh he will going to Syracuse ! And last year josh playing weight was actually 255 running a 4.7 Josh is now 230 flirting with a low 4.5 benching 300 plus pds and squatting 450 and he has been training extremely hard getting ready for his senior season ! A grown man is coming to Syracuse !

Attachments

• B34FD2AD-59F6-4648-9282-3E5A5D4972ED.jpeg
    B34FD2AD-59F6-4648-9282-3E5A5D4972ED.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 343